- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 3.6 x 9.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 91 g
- Item model number: 856 8214
- ASIN: B000JLK5UU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 7 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #69,093 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Kodak 856 8214 Professional 400 Tmax Black and White Negative Film 120, ISO 400, 5 Roll Pack
- KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion that reshapes pebble-like crystals into a tabular form with more surface to catch light
- Improved sharpness
- Expanded exposure latitude
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
KODAK T-MAX 400 Professional Film is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film especially useful for photographing dimly lighted subjects or fast action, for extending flash distance range and for photographing subjects that require good depth of field and fast shutter speeds with maximum image quality for the film speed. It is also useful for scientific and biomedical work, especially when fluorescence photography is required. It has high speed (ISO 400/27° in most developers), very high sharpness, extremely fine grain and high resolving power; it allows a high degree of enlargement.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Totally recommend this film to any photographer, novice or pro! See customer images for some of my scans from this film!