Compare Offers on Amazon
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
|Price:||CDN$ 55.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
- Solid metal drill guide insert assures a clean, accurate pocket hole. Hardened steel drill guides support the drill bit and feature a LIFETIME WARRANTY! 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The Kreg Pocket Hole Jig System is ideal for putting woodworking and home improvement projects together quickly. Perfect for cabinets, bookcases, tables, chairs, garage storage, stairs, wainscoting and more, this tool allows the user to build with professional quality. The hardened steel drill has nine position settings and is easy to adjust for 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch materials. This pocket hole jig system comes with Kreg's lifetime limited warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Using the jig is stupid easy: determine the thickness of the material, position the jig accordingly and start drilling pocket holes at 2" from the edge and then one every 6".
I was considering the cheaper mini kit (MKJKIT) but I'm glad I opted for this kit instead for the following reasons:
1. The jig has a built in depth guide for fast and easy positioning
2. The case has a depth guide guide to easily and accurately position the drill bit collar
3. The 6" driver bit is included
This kit also includes a starter pack of screws and plugs:
- 5 plugs
- 10x #7x1" coarse screws (for 1/2" softwood)
- 10x #7x1-1/4" fine screws (for 3/4" hardwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/4" coarse screws (for 3/4" softwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/2" coarse screws (for 7/8" to 1-1/8" softwood)
- 10x #8x2-1/2" coarse screws (for 1-1/2" softwood)
I purchased this kit from my local big box hardware store as I needed it quick, but Amazon.ca had it for the same price.
Works well, easy to use - a fine tool to have for projects
You will need to purchase a face clamp with this jig
So if you are looking for a good and cheap way to make perfect solid joint, this is the solution.
Most recent customer reviews
Amazing product. I started getting into woodworking in the last year or so. This jig improves the look and quality of my projects dramatically. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by TAtkinson
Does exactly what it's supposed to do, and does it quite well. I'm pleased with the investment.Published 8 days ago by C Pickrell
Where has this little toolbox necessity been all my life..Built two beds, two computer desks, and night stands. The drill bid does need replacing at this point.. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Douglas E Braun
Got this as a surprise for my hubby. He was not too keen on it , like he didn't really need it but he took it out to his shop and used it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lainey
I'm not a professional by any means and this was my first time using a pocket hole jig. The tool is very easy to use and the quality is quite good. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mikey
The pocket hole system is amazing for quick joint work. It aligns joints pretty well and gives a fast, secure hold to whatever work you are working with. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Charlie Sloan