Compare Offers on Amazon
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
|Price:||CDN$ 55.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
- Solid metal drill guide insert assures a clean, accurate pocket hole. Hardened steel drill guides support the drill bit and feature a LIFETIME WARRANTY! 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The Kreg Pocket Hole Jig System is ideal for putting woodworking and home improvement projects together quickly. Perfect for cabinets, bookcases, tables, chairs, garage storage, stairs, wainscoting and more, this tool allows the user to build with professional quality. The hardened steel drill has nine position settings and is easy to adjust for 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch materials. This pocket hole jig system comes with Kreg's lifetime limited warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So if you are looking for a good and cheap way to make perfect solid joint, this is the solution.
The size of this jig is great for small jobs requiring a few pocket holes, or if you need to place holes in a confined space. If you are needing to do many repeatable pocket holes for a large amount of pieces, you may want to consider one of Kreg's larger offerings which will allow a larger volume of holes to be drilled.
Using the jig is stupid easy: determine the thickness of the material, position the jig accordingly and start drilling pocket holes at 2" from the edge and then one every 6".
I was considering the cheaper mini kit (MKJKIT) but I'm glad I opted for this kit instead for the following reasons:
1. The jig has a built in depth guide for fast and easy positioning
2. The case has a depth guide guide to easily and accurately position the drill bit collar
3. The 6" driver bit is included
This kit also includes a starter pack of screws and plugs:
- 5 plugs
- 10x #7x1" coarse screws (for 1/2" softwood)
- 10x #7x1-1/4" fine screws (for 3/4" hardwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/4" coarse screws (for 3/4" softwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/2" coarse screws (for 7/8" to 1-1/8" softwood)
- 10x #8x2-1/2" coarse screws (for 1-1/2" softwood)
I purchased this kit from my local big box hardware store as I needed it quick, but Amazon.ca had it for the same price.
The only thing I don't like is the proprietary screws. That being said, I'm pretty sure a guy could find standard pan-head screws that would work just as well, I just haven't gone down that path yet.
Most recent customer reviews
Got this as a surprise for my hubby. He was not too keen on it , like he didn't really need it but he took it out to his shop and used it. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Lainey
Great product, allows for easy weekend products. A few more screws would be nice as you only get 10 of each size, a bit difficult to screw inside corners when putting together... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ryan Wittenburg
Great little jig. I will likely be going for the bigger jig next but this one is handy and works great.Published 3 months ago by Cory Alger