Compare Offers on Amazon
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
|Price:||CDN$ 55.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
- Solid metal drill guide insert assures a clean, accurate pocket hole. Hardened steel drill guides support the drill bit and feature a LIFETIME WARRANTY! 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The Kreg Pocket Hole Jig System is ideal for putting woodworking and home improvement projects together quickly. Perfect for cabinets, bookcases, tables, chairs, garage storage, stairs, wainscoting and more, this tool allows the user to build with professional quality. The hardened steel drill has nine position settings and is easy to adjust for 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch materials. This pocket hole jig system comes with Kreg's lifetime limited warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The size of this jig is great for small jobs requiring a few pocket holes, or if you need to place holes in a confined space. If you are needing to do many repeatable pocket holes for a large amount of pieces, you may want to consider one of Kreg's larger offerings which will allow a larger volume of holes to be drilled.
Using the jig is stupid easy: determine the thickness of the material, position the jig accordingly and start drilling pocket holes at 2" from the edge and then one every 6".
I was considering the cheaper mini kit (MKJKIT) but I'm glad I opted for this kit instead for the following reasons:
1. The jig has a built in depth guide for fast and easy positioning
2. The case has a depth guide guide to easily and accurately position the drill bit collar
3. The 6" driver bit is included
This kit also includes a starter pack of screws and plugs:
- 5 plugs
- 10x #7x1" coarse screws (for 1/2" softwood)
- 10x #7x1-1/4" fine screws (for 3/4" hardwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/4" coarse screws (for 3/4" softwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/2" coarse screws (for 7/8" to 1-1/8" softwood)
- 10x #8x2-1/2" coarse screws (for 1-1/2" softwood)
I purchased this kit from my local big box hardware store as I needed it quick, but Amazon.ca had it for the same price.
Works well, easy to use - a fine tool to have for projects
You will need to purchase a face clamp with this jig
So if you are looking for a good and cheap way to make perfect solid joint, this is the solution.
Most recent customer reviews
Great product, allows for easy weekend products. A few more screws would be nice as you only get 10 of each size, a bit difficult to screw inside corners when putting together... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ryan Wittenburg
Great little jig. I will likely be going for the bigger jig next but this one is handy and works great.Published 2 months ago by Cory Alger
Never used these before so nothing to compare to, but it appears to be a quality product. The few holes I have made worked quite well.Published 2 months ago by Lance
This works even better than any of the reviews I've read suggested it would. It can be used without a clamp, but it gets hard on the hand after a while.Published 2 months ago by Richard Cunningham
I love this jig. Easy to use. Solid connection. I used it to screw 2x8 boards together to make a table. Very strong!Published 2 months ago by Chick