|Parcel Dimensions||12.2 x 8.6 x 2.6 cm; 140 Grams|
Kuman 4 Channel DC 5V Relay Module Compatible with Arduino Raspberry Pi DSP AVR PIC ARM K49 (4 Channel DC 5V)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Contact current rating||10 Amps|
|Contact type||Normally Closed, Normally Open|
About this item
- Able to control various appliances, and other equipment with large current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 50-60mA Driver Current
- Application: Supports all MCU control, the industrial field, PLC control, Smart home control
- Indication LED's for Relay output status
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.The module complies with international safety standard.It is designed on control and load area independently
2. The PCB board designed with double FR4 substrate, more safe and stable.
3. The module could directly control various devices and load.
4. It can be fully open or fully closed.
5. Point to point control and Cycle control.
6. 4 Relay outputs, each of 5.08-3P terminal (output is normally open and normally closed)
7.Power supply: 5V
8.Module size: L75 W55 H18.5mm Net weight: 61g
9. 4 screw fixing hole. Hole diameter: 3.1mm Spacing: 68*48mm
RED is power indicator light, another four respectively four relays, When the corresponding relay is open,Glow green
1x4-way Relay Switch Module
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Zach Hoy on January 16, 2020