Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 19.69 shipping
Kyjen Outward Hound Plush Puppies 70th Anniversary Hide-a-Squirrel, Limited Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 111.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 105.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 6.93 (6%)|
- No assembly required, durable enough to withstand tough play
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Did you know that 2012 is the 70th Anniversary of our famous Hide-A-Squirrel Well, that's 10 in human years, 70 in dog years. To commemorate the anniversary, we commissioned a crazy, HUGE, mind-blowing limited edition Hide-A-Squirrel that will only be made in 2012. Join the massive number of pet lovers that have been buying our Puzzle Toys for the last 10 years. They work in reverse of regular puzzles, dogs take toys out, you put them back in. Our original puzzle toy line was created to challenge and develop your dogs intelligence and problem solving skills. The puzzles exercise a dogs natural instinct to search, stalk and capture its prey, as well as strengthening eye-paw coordination.
Provide your dog with a new, challenging activity.
- Dogs take squirrels out, you stuff them back in
- Keeps dogs occupied to reduce boredom and misbehavior
- Challenges and develops problem solving skills
- Durable, resuable toy for long-lasting fun
- Interactive dog toy - play together for bonding time
- Strenghthen eye-paw coordination skills
- Use for reward based training and polite behavior
- Introduce your dog to the squeaking squirrels by playing with them together for a few minutes.
- When your dog becomes interested, place the squirrels in the Hide A Squirrel tree trunk. Squeak them again several times from inside.
- Encourage your dog to retrieve the squirrels and praise your dog for successfully removing each squirrel.
- After all of the squirrels have been removed, hide them again for continued fun, entertainment, and skill development.
- Dogs may also enjoy retrieving treats or other dog toys from inside the Hide A Squirrel toy.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
She had the small one see 10 weeks old got one when she was 4 month old funny times lol
This one was for a friend boxer it's a hit
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The product was entertaining to him, but not strong enough to hold up to a chewer.
However when I ordered this I didn't realize how big it is! It is huge.Much larger than the other ones I bought, although the squirrels themselves are the smaller size. The stump is just giant. I was going to bring it out at Christmas already stuffed with squirrels and treats. I guess all three can take an opening and start pulling! I know they will love it! Anyway, do check the size for yourself and otherwise, your dogs will love it. Well made, by the way.
I am working at removing cardboard from base of tree trunk, so as to be able to wash and dry.
Washed all by hand, including the 10 squirrels, and put in dryer.
I was careful to hold on to area where squeaker is, so as to not water log, but had to find a way to wash, as dog loves it so much, the toy gets wet, from her mouth then drys, over and again.
The pieces are still intact and fluffy and it's just an awesome toy.
The tree trunk part can go in washer and dryer. The card board piece at bottom, not really needed as it stands up great without it.
It is sewn in so I just need to make small opening, take it out and sew it back together. Depending on where it won't even be noticeable.