CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
LEGO Nexo Knights Jestro's Evil Mobile Kit (658 Piece)
|List Price:||CDN$ 74.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 64.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.24 (14%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Jestro's Evil Mobile features 2 translucent catapults, movable cockpit and jaws, prison, storage chest and attachable Sparkks monster
- Roll the vehicle forward to make the Evil Mobile's jaws open and close, use the catapult to launch lava rocks at Lance Richmond
- Includes 2 minifigures: Lance Richmond and Jestro, weapons include Jestro's magical staff, Lance's NEXO Lance and Sparkks' scythe
- Jestro's Evil Mobile measures over 9" (25cm) high, 10" (26cm) long and 6" (17cm)
- Detach Sparkks from the vehicle and put him into battle against Lance Richmond
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
In the magical LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS world, Jestro is using the Book of Monsters to populate his evil army. Pitch heroic Lance Richmond against the giant Sparkks monster! Stop Jestro from rampaging through Knighton and ruling the kingdom with a magical iron fist.
From the manufacturer
Upgrade Your Power and be a Hero
Build, Scan, and Play!
Collect all the Powers
- NEXO Powers included: Cloning, Mightiness, & Sea Dragon
- Download the free LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents’ permission first.
Jestro's Evil Mobile
Snatch the Book of Monsters from Jestro and Sparkks!
Recover the Book of Monsters from Jestro's Evil Mobile to stop him terrorizing the kingdom of Knighton in this action-packed play set!
- Accessory elements include 2 helmets and Jestro’s cap.
- Buildable Sparkks monster stands over 3” (10cm) tall.
- Hover Horse measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS episodes on Cartoon Network.
Meet the characters in the set
Lance Richmond has an epic battle on his hands! Zoom in on the Hover Horse and defeat the giant Sparkks! Look for Jestro, who’s hiding in his Evil Mobile, but don’t fall into a trap and end up in the prison! Steal the Book of Monsters from under Jestro’s nose and stop him from building up his terrible army.
Book of Monsters
Jestro's Evil Mobile - Features and Functions
Take Cover or Rise to fight another day
Slide Jestro up and down the Evil Mobile in the movable cockpit.
Hide and Seek
Hide the Book of Monsters inside the treasure chest.
Ready, Set, Fire
Use the catapult to launch lava rocks at Lance Richmond.
NEXO Powers included in the set
Explore your powers!
Jestro's Evil Mobile - Shields
Cloning - Ability
Mightiness - Ability
Sea Dragon - Ability
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Firstly, I’m very happy to finally get my favorite and second-favorite characters from the Nexo Knights cartoon show, namely the Book of Monsters and Jestro, respectively! Now, on with the review.
This set contains two minfigures (Jestro and Lance), a book-accessory (the Book of Monsters), one buildable mech (Sparkks), one small build (Lance’s Hover-horse) and the main attraction, the Evil Mobile.
Jestro is a fantastic-looking minifigure!Great printing on him. His face (both the sides) is very expressive. There is something very special about this minifigure. Maybe it’s because it’s the first time we have got an evil jester from LEGO!(Earlier, all the Jesters that we got, in different themes, were nice ones!). His staff is a very nice-looking assembled weapon. But I wish LEGO would have created a new accessory similar to the staff he uses in the cartoon show; then it would have been magnificent. Jestro’s cape is the hard paper-like material.Wish LEGO would have used the soft material.
Lance minifigure looks fantastic. Great printing on him. His helmet and visor piece is very good.
There are three Nexo powers in this set. Great accessories but my complaint is that only one of them is unique to this set whereas two of the Nexo powers are already included in other sets.I wish all three were unique. Moreover I wish every Nexo Knight set had unique Nexo powers.
The Book of monsters is a book-accessory and it looks great! The print on the front/cover page is very good. But I wish that instead of a print, if LEGO would have used a mold/embedding to indicate the face of the book of monsters, then it would have been awesome! I know it’s impossible but hope LEGO does that someday in the future.
Lance’s Hover-horse is just..awesome! One of the BEST (and creative and appealing) builds from LEGO I’ve ever seen! Seriously, it IS that good! This build is a perfect example of why people love LEGO. This build should be a standard for all LEGO designers to follow. In the six years that I’ve been into LEGO, I’ve seen a lot of redundancy in LEGO sets, but this one is VERY unique and MORE pleasing than most other LEGO builds. But I do have a small complaint about this build and that is the way the handles are built. It is very difficult to make a minifigure to hold those handles. This is one common issue that I’ve seen in a lot of other LEGO builds/sets.
Sparkks is a buildable mech-like thing. I have quite a few mechs from LEGO and till today I have disliked most of them. But this one is just..magnificent! Not only does it look fabulous but the size is just right! But sadly, this mech suffers from the same issue that all LEGO mechs do..and that is flexibility. It’s arms and legs aren’t as flexible as they should be , because of the ball-joint system used. Hope someday LEGO develops a new system that gives a better flexibility to mech-builds.Now, in the cartoon show, Sparkks is NOT a mech, he’s an organic creature.Wish LEGO would have created Sparkks using big mold pieces, to give a realistic look. Though Sparkks looks good in this set, he is not as good as he looks in the cartoon show.
Sparkks carries a assembled weapon which ,like most of the assembled weapons from LEGO, looks ridiculous. It should have been designed a lot better. In fact, it would have been great if LEGO would have used a single-mold weapon.Then it would have looked nice too.
Coming to the main part of this set, the Evil Mobile. No doubt, it looks quite amazing! A very unique and appealing set! Definitely, one of the BEST-looking sets/builds from LEGO in a very long time!! (I have NEVER seen any LEGO set like this before) The build was fun and creative too. An excellent job by the designers. I especially liked how the wheels are built. A very creative idea from the designer(s). This is one of the few builds from LEGO that I enjoyed immensely while building! The front of the vehicle looks like the face of a jester-like monster, which is fantastic. The lower jaw of the face, goes up and down as one of the two wheels rotate, which is a great feature. The color scheme of the vehicle is also very good.
Though this vehicle/build is extremely good, there are a few things which keep it from being perfect. They are:
1) This vehicle should/could have been bigger. In the Nexo Knights cartoon show, this was a lot bigger. If the Sparkks figure/build/mech was NOT included in this set, then the Evil Mobile would have been bit bigger , by adding more parts to it and then it would have been the right size! And maybe even looked better! Also In the cartoon show, the Evil Mobile was pulled by two monsters (Sparkks and Burnzie). But in this set, the vehicle has provision to be pulled by only ONE monster. That’s bit disappointing.
2) On the top of the vehicle there are a few Technic parts used (like , for the two catapults). Though Technic parts provide functionality to the build, I feel they spoil the look of the build because of lot of holes in them. It’s better if the Technic parts are hidden from view or else, they should be covered with other bricks. Just an opinion.
3) Now, on the top of the vehicle, there is play feature where a ladder part is fixed horizontally so that when a minifigure tries to walk on it, it falls down into the jail-like room below. Whether this feature is good or not is irrelevant but what matters is that, IF instead of this ladder part, if one plate would have been used, then EASILY three to four minifigures could have stood there. And then it would have been awesome! Imagine Jestro sitting on top of the vehicle and a couple of his henchmen (well, from other sets) could sit below him.But sadly the Designers didn’t think that way. This is a COMMON problem with many LEGO sets wherein a medium or big sized vehicle/build will have hardly space for more than one minifigure. I think LEGO needs to address this issue. But, in this build, one good thing is that, you don’t have to be an expert LEGO designer to just remove the ladder piece and put/fix one (or maybe two)plates there. I will do that. Whenever I see any flaw in a LEGO set that I buy, I try to fix it. After all when I pay a lot of money for a toy, it should be at least satisfactory, correct?
This set contains a lot of things we love about LEGO – fun, creative and great-looking builds (namely the Evil Mobile, Sparkks and the Hover Horse), fantastic minifigures (Jestro, Lance) and nice accessories (Book of Monsters) and parts.
I’m sad to see only this many reviews in Amazon. Definitely this set is underrated. Now if this same set was in a ” Star Wars” or “ DC/Marvel Super Heroes” theme, then this set would have got hundreds of reviews! Anyway, guess many people are into LEGO because of their preferred themes. Not just because I’m into LEGO but because I like creativity, building stuff and good-looking , high quality toys, I can say for sure that this set is a winner. One of the best sets from LEGO. Enough said.