- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.8 x 11.7 cm ; 281 g
- Shipping Weight: 367 g
- Manufacturer reference: FSFL-1050
- ASIN: B01BEHTHXS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 3 2016
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,991 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
LLT LED FLAT Floodlight 10W SMD Outdoor Landscape Security Waterproof 5000K (Daylight)
- Perfect replacement for a 70W fluorescent fixture. Energy saving high quality LED SMD Floodlight will significantly reduce your energy bills
- Suitable for wet locations (IP 66 rated)
- Can be used in a wide temperature range (-40+104F)
- 30,000 hour lifetime, no maintenance required - just install it and enjoy bright, consistent light for many years
- 2 year warranty; 10W; 5000K; 640Lm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Great price - great value! Our LLT LED floodlights produce plenty of light and will save you a lot of energy. Great for driveways, backyards, walkways, up lighting, down lighting, landscape lighting, building exteriors etc. They are maintenance free and suitable for wet locations, last for 30,000 hours and come with a 2 year warranty. They are the perfect flood light replacement and will save you money!
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In my photo, you'll see only about 25% of the area of the leds touches the heat sink EVEN with a thick layer of thermal grease. in between. We sanded it down with a DA sander to try to make it flat and still has high and low spots, now only touching about 50% with an hour's worth of work. You will have to sand a lot of the aluminum away to make it completely flat.
The reason for not giving 1 star is that the light output looks good. The question is how long it will last ...
Out of 3 lights ordered, all 3 had the same poor build quality. 1 had a row of leds burned out (or possibly put in backwards). Either way, Shows the poor quality of the lights.
Most people won't notice if any leds are burned out because you can't stare directly into the light. I looked at them through welding goggles. See the newly attached photo to see the line of burned out leds
Our use for this will be for video lighting, so i'm interested to see how this hold up to our more standard video LED's.
Will update this review if things go south, but otherwise it's great for the price!
It does get pretty toasty on the back of the device after prolonged use. Also it does begin to have a low humming sound after a while. I recognize that these aren't huge deals if you're using them for outdoor use; so keep those thoughts in mind :)