- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5.7 x 17 cm ; 181 g
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Manufacturer reference: 653306
- ASIN: B01LY3A3DC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 13 2017
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,768 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Colour for Brunette Hair, Teal, Hair Dye, 4 fl oz
|Price:||CDN$ 12.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- Our first washout hair colour, that lasts for 4 to 10 shampoos
- No bleach required, and no mixing, applies like a conditioning mask
- Ammonia-Free, Vegan Formula, No peroxide
- Recommended Hair Type: Made for Brunette hair, all hair types
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn More
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: Teal
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
L'Oreal Paris Colorista's semi-permanent Colour allows you to experiment with vibrant hair colours lasting anywhere from 4 to 10 shampoos, resulting in a different colour tone following each wash. Colorista's colour will blend with your natural hair pigments, giving you a unique signature look. The direct dye solution with conditioning elements guarantees an easy, comfortable and moisturizing application.
From the manufacturer
Colour Your Way
No ammonia. No mixing required. Lasts 4-10 shampoos.
For a hint of colour, Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Colour designed just for brunettes fades shampoo after shampoo. Choose from the trendy shades co-created with beauty bloggers. It's your colour your way.
Colour Your Way
Light Blonde or Bleached?
Fade Out, Play Again
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was short lived, when he came home from school the next day he was blue all over, after 1 shower almost all the colour was gone. After the 2nd shower that was it. I would not use this product again, we will use manic panic or punky colours from now on.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews