- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.2 x 8 cm ; 22.7 g
- Shipping Weight: 227 g
- Manufacturer reference: 605123
- ASIN: B01LYOMG1X
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 9 2016
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,452 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
L'Oreal Paris Infallible blend artist Make up - foundation blender, 5 Grams
|List Price:||CDN$ 13.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 9.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 4.13 (30%)|
- A non- disposable, makeup sponge applicator. Exclusive Plush Material
- Designed to use with liquid and cream foundations for an effortless blending and seamless finish
- Easy grip shape and rounded edges guarantee effortless blending
- Step 1: Apply a small amount of foundation onto blender. Step 2: Use dabbing and rolling motions to blend the product onto skin for the smoothest, most uniform application
- Makeup Artist Tip: Use the pointed tip to apply makeup onto your face. Use the bottom to dab and roll product onto the skin. Use additional product to build to your desired level of coverage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: Contour Blender
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
L'Oréal's Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender ensures makeup sits on the sponge creating a smoother, more uniform blending experience and a professional makeup result.
From the manufacturer
How to Use
For a smooth, uniform application, use dabbing and rolling motions to blend foundation onto skin.
Pointed Tip: blends foundation into hard-to-reach areas such as corners of the nose and under the eye.
Larger Surface: blends foundation onto larger areas of the face such as cheeks, forehead and chin.
Your Blender Q&A’S: Featuring Sir John, Celebrity Makeup Artist
1. “For a natural foundation application start with a small amount of foundation and slowly add product to build up to your desired coverage level.”
2. “This blender is also ideal for applying cream blushes and highlighters. For a bright pop of color use Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss on cheek bones for a cream blush.”
|Infallible Total Cover Foundation||Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Concealer Palette||Infallible Total Cover Concealer & Contour Palette||Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray|
|Complete The Look||Up to 24HR coverage. Weightless feel.||Neutralize Dark Circles, Redness & Dullness||Conceal & Contour with 4 Pigmented Shades||Locks in makeup for a “just applied” makeup look all day.|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews