LUXURIOUS 1200 Thread Count Queen 1200TC Goose Down Comforter 750FP, 50oz, White Stripe 1200 TC, 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Luxury Goose Down Comforter, 750 Fill Power, 50 oz Fill Weight
- Provides medium warmth for year-round comfort
- Luxurious 1200TC Egyptian Cotton Cover. Hypo-allergenic, Allergy Free
- Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Goose Down Comforter is 90 x 90 inches
- MANUFACTURER NOTE : WHOLESALE BEDDING WAREHOUSE is an authorized re-seller of this product. Purchase made from WHOLESALE BEDDING WAREHOUSE has full warranty. If you order from a different seller, you will not receive genuine product and there is no warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size : Queen
Package contains 1 Goose Down Comforter in a beautiful zippered package. Wrap yourself in these 100% Egyptian Cotton Superior comforters that are truly worthy of a classy elegant suite, and are found in world class hotels. Woven to a luxurious 1200 threads per square inch,these fine Luxury Bed Duvets are crafted from Long Staple Giza Cotton grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of the Pharaohs. Comfort, quality and opulence set our Luxury Bedding in a class above the rest. The result is a comforter so luxurious and soft, you will believe you are truly covering with a cloud, night after night.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I don't expect to be hit by duty, tax and processing fee when I order from Amazon.CA.
The product is ok, I didn't notice a huge difference from other goose down duvet I had before. I found it this duvet is rather noisier than what I had.
I ordered it because of the price but after paying additional duty and tax (appx. $70), I would have been better off buying something similar in a store here in Canada.
Most recent customer reviews
Looks great. Came sooner then it said and it is so comfy!!can't wait to sleep with it:)Published 7 months ago by Christie and jason
Love how soft the comforter is. Purchased as a gift and haven't heard any complaining yet. Better than what was expected!Published on May 21 2013 by Kimberley Hartford
This pictures does not describe the product correctly. The comforter is very thin and the winter time I need to have another layer. Read morePublished on March 14 2013 by Akiko