Labor Relations in the Aviation and Aerospace Industries: Study Guide Paperback – Apr 11 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Kaps, Hamilton and Bliss have successfully filled the decade-long need for a text that thoroughly examines the dynamic evolution of collective bargaining in aviation and aerospace. In Labor Relations in the Aviation and Aerospace Industries, the authors have effectively woven a revealing tapestry of the dynamic past, present, and future of collective bargaining in our industry. Pivotal pieces of litigation, legislation, and related public policy are presented, as well as notable labor and management actions, obligations and opportunities. University and industry audiences alike will appreciate the thought-provoking cases and valuable analysis provided in this text, which explores areas of interest to airlines, airports, aerospace, governmental agencies, and entities engaged in collective action in the industry."--Robin Sobotta, Ph.D., coauthor of The Administration of Public Airports, 5th Ed.
About the Author
Robert W. Kaps is an assistant professor of aviation management in the Department of Aviation Management and Flight for Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and has over twenty years experience in labor and industrial relations.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, all in all, it was just another textbook I had to have for class.
Not my favorite class by far. :)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Transportation
- Books > Law > Administrative Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation > Aviation