- Save 3% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 10M Waterproof RGB Strip Lights offered by Mante Light. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 10M Waterproof RGB Strip Lights when you purchase 1 or more 5M Waterproof RGB Strip Lights offered by Mante Light. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Mante Light when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Laimante Led Light Strip Kit Waterproof 16.4ft/5m 5050 150LEDs, 12V DC RGB led strip, Led Ribbon, Led Tape Light, Stronger 3M Sponge Adhesive Tape with Remote Controller and UL Listed Power Supply for Home Kitchen Car Room Decoration Lighting
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- ★ALL IN ONE KIT: Led strip light kit come with 5M 16.4ft RGB lights,back with super viscosity adhesive,44key remote controller,IR signal receiver,12V US power supply and User manual,No other accessories required,just play and plug (But please note here: Please don't load it more than two strips. We suggest one power adapter for two strips.). Please don't leave them on the spool when you going to test it for more than 2 mins, it easy to lead to overheating.
- ★SUPER VISCOSITY ADHESIVE TAPE: Not using non-quality yellow/white backing adhesive that can't stay even 2 days in their place? our 5050 led strips are using stronger foam adhesive on the back ,don't worry the lights fell off anymore,But please make sure the surface is Clean,Dry and Flat,the adhesive will be more sticky after 24-hours.
- ★EASY TO INSTALL AND CUT:Plug and play without wiring,Back with Stronger adhesive,the lights can be cut every 3 LEDs,you can DIY any shape and size for your bedroom,sitting room,kitchen,party,car,truck,tv back,mirror,cabinet,christmas and more
- ★COLOR OPTIONS: 16 colors (White/Red/Green/Blue/Yellow and More ), 6 DIY keys, 5 lighting pattern: Static/Flash/Strobe/Fade-change/RGB Smooth-change, Adjust brightness, select various auto color changing modes, No warm white/soft white color.
- ★SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: RELIABLE GUARANTY- We provide 30-day money back guaranty and 18-months worry-free warranty for our valued customers,For any issue about this product, please feel free to contact us,we can reply you within 12-hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 5M RGB 150LEDS Waterproof
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
✔ Have you ever met the remote stop working right out of the box like other brands appear?
-We have developed Upgraded Double PCB 44Key IR Remote to avoid this situation
✔ Are you tired of using non-quality LED Strip Lights that can't stay even 2 days in your place?
- We have used Stronger 3M Sponge Adhesive Tape led strip lights to solve your pain points.
LED Type: SMD5050 RGB Light Strip
Length: 16.4FT/5 Meters
LED Quantity: 150LEDs / 16.4FT
Input voltage: 12V DC
Output power: 30W /5 Meter
Working Tempreture:-20℃ to 50℃
Size: L 16.4ft x W 0.40inch x T 0.10inch
Can be cut 3 LEDs per Unit
Power Supply: Input:AC110-240V; Output: DC 12V/2.5A
1. 1 x 5M SMD5050 Color Changing RGB LED light strip.
2. 1 x 44key IR Remote Controller.
3. 1 x Control Box.
4. 1 x 12V Power Supply.
5. 1 x User Manual
✔ The light kit doesn’t have warm white/soft white color, The "W" key on the controller is cool white which seems a little blue.
✔ Please make sure that the mounting surface is clean. Then it will hold the adhesive tape. We recommend cleaning the surface with alcohol before you use the tape.
✔ When you first use the light strip, you may smell bad. Just keep it for some days, the smell will disappear.
✔ Please follow the cutting line when you need to cut the light strip.
✔ Please expand the LED Strip Light before you connect the power supply.
✔ Connect the load and power lines, make sure all connection right before power switched on.
✔ Make sure there is no obstacle between the IR controller and the receiver when operating.
✔ Take off the plastic sheet of remotes battery before using.
✔ Only LED strips are IP65 waterproof, please don't put this under the water, Remote controller, power adapter and connectors are non-waterproof.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WHAT I LIKE:
➠ Beautiful light strip with awesome variety of colours: Aside from having a large range of preset colours, you can also create your own custom colours, essentially any colour consisting of red, green and blue (and save them as custom presets).
➠ Has several preset modes where you can get the lights to automatically cycle through the different colours, flicker from colour to colour, etc.
➠ The remote control has a decent range - maybe not the advertised 5 meters, but it’s good over at least a few meters
➠ You can control the brightness using buttons on the remote, and the range of brightness is very good - you can go from very bright to quite dim. I use this strip on the back of my TV as a backlight, and I can the brightness to whatever level I want, based on the room’s viewing conditions (and they get dim enough so the light isn’t distracting while watching the TV).
➠ As mentioned, I use these for backlighting on my TV, and they are great for that purpose. They can also be used for a variety of other purposes (decorate walls, counters, ceilings, floors, etc.), and the fact they’re waterproof means they can even be used outside, where they might be exposed to rain / snow.
➠ Each strip is 5 meters, which is more than long enough for any TV (mine is 65”, I ran them up both sides and along the top, and there was still a meter or two left over from just one strip). They’re also a good length for decorating walls, etc.
➠ The adhesive seems to work well - it’s sticky enough so it won’t come off by itself (or at least it hasn’t after several days), but forgiving enough so that you can reposition the strip if you haven’t place it quite right the first time. Don’t forget to clean the surface you’re going to adhere the strip to with rubbing alcohol before applying the strip to ensure it sticks well.
➠ The strips feel like they’re very good quality and reasonably durable.
➠ The strips are actually quite flexible. Although the manual says not to bend them beyond 90 degrees, I have bent them at quite sharp angles on the back of my TV (when transitioning from the sides to the top, a hairpin shape is made in the strip to allow it to go from the vertical to horizontal position) and they seem to be holding up just fine.
➠ The strips can be cut every third light, so you can make custom sized strips. The catch is you’ll need to purchase connectors / additional power sources to be able to use any additional strips resulting from cutting (see below).
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED:
➠ I got the pack of two strips, and it only comes with one power source. So unless you buy a separate power source or some adaptor cables of some kind, you’ll need to have the two strips quite close together (the parts where they connect to the power source can only be a few inches apart).
➠ I realized that, if you cut the strip and want to use both pieces that result, you’ll need to separately purchase either 4-pin connectors (if you want to use the strips in series) or an altogether separate power source (if you want to use the cut strips completely independently of each other). I’ve only looked into buying connectors so far, so I can’t say how easy / hard it is to find extra power sources. But I can say that it seems hard to find good quality 4-pin connectors on Amazon (based on others’ reviews). Here is a set of connectors I purchased (but haven’t yet tested): XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
➠ The 4-pin plugs that are built into the included power source do not attach very securely to the light strips - they tend to fall out if you apply any force to them (e.g. when handling the strips), and I had to reattach them several times while placing the strips. But once the strips were in place, they stayed attached.
➠ The ‘white’ mode is quite blue. This isn’t a big deal though, since you can make it white using the custom colour mode.
➠ Be careful when removing the blue plastic strip that protects the adhesive - when I was taking it off, it ended up ripping off a section of the adhesive. Granted, it ripped when I was peeling it quite hastily and without paying too much attention; but still…
THINGS TO NOTE:
➠ Unlike some other LED light strips designed specifically for TVs, these are not powered by plugging them into the USB port on your TV. The included power source needs to be plugged into a typical AC wall outlet. This isn’t a problem, just something to be aware of. The advantage is (1) it doesn’t take up a USB port on your TV and (2) they don’t need access to a USB port to work, making them more versatile.
➠ On mine at least, the green and blue colours are reversed relative to what they say on the remote. In other words, if I select blue on the remote, the lights will turn green, and vice versa. Not a big deal, just something to be aware of.
OVERALL IMPRESSION: I’m really happy with these light strips. They make an awesome backlight for the 65” TV in my home entertainment system. I just wish they came with some connectors to make them a bit more versatile without having to purchase separate accessories. Also, I wish the 2-pack came with two power sources, one for each included light strip. Despite that though, I would recommend these lights.