LalBrew Verdant IPA Ale Yeast (500g)
Enhance your purchase
- BEER STYLES: NEIPA, English IPA, American Pale, English Bitter, Sweet Stout, Sours
- AROMA: Apricot with notes of tropical fruit and citrus
- ATTENUATION: Medium to high / FLOCCULATION: Moderate
- FERMENTATION RANGE: 18 - 23°C (64 - 73°F) / ALCOHOL TOLERANCE 10% ABV
- PITCHING RATE: 50 - 100g/hL to achieve a minimum of 2.5 - 5 million cells/mL
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LalBrew Verdant IPA was specially selected in collaboration with Verdant Brewing Co. (UK) for its ability to produce a variety of hop-forward and malty beers. Prominent notes of apricot and undertones of tropical fruit and citrus merge seamlessly with hop aromas. With medium-high attenuation, LalBrew Verdant IPA leaves a soft and balanced malt profile with slightly more body than a typical American IPA yeast strain. This highly versatile strain is well suited for a variety of beer styles including NEIPA, English IPA, American Pale, English Bitter, Sweet Stout and Sours.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|