Langman's Medical Embryology Paperback – Nov 11 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"All chapters include a concise summary, captivating clinical correlates, and a small number of clinical problems to solve. Answers are provided immediately before a helpful glossary of terms and an extensive index. Diagrams are very well designed and easy to understand, and photographs are clear and relevant." "This is an extremely useful book for any student of human embryology and human anatomy. It retains the economy of text of early editions and beautiful diagrams, supplemented by brief descriptions of newer developments in molecular pathways, relevant clinical correlates, and helpful problems with answers." Doody's ReviewsHarris S Goodman, MD(Saint Francis Memorial Hospital) Weighted Numerical Score: 96 - 4 Stars!"
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Embryology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Embryology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Embryology