Language and Meaning: Studies in Hebrew Language and Biblical Exegesis. Papers Read at the Joint British-Dutch Old Testament Conference Held Hardcover – Dec 1 1974
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...they...justify the value of such international joint meetings.' J.W. Rogerson, Journal of Theological Studies, 1975.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Reference > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Reference > Hermeneutics
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Books > History > Europe > Netherlands
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Hermeneutics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History of Religion
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Hebrew Bible (Old Testament)
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies > Judaism