- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 6.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 45 g
- Manufacturer reference: 610256943435
- ASIN: B005V22SEI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 6 2014
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,233 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.34 shipping
+ CDN$ 8.95 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Lavender Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
|List Price:||CDN$ 24.05|
|You Save:||CDN$ 15.10 (63%)|
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Aromatic Scent: Lavender Essential Oil has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Carrot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fir, Frankincense, Garlic, Germanium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Myrrh, Neroli, Naiouli, Nutmeg, Orange, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tangerine, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Vanilla, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size : 10 ml
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia Origin: France Extraction Method: Steam Distillation Common Uses: Properties of Lavender Population essential oil include analgesic, anti-convulsive, anti-depressant, anti-phlogistic, antirheumatic, antseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, bactericide, carminative, cholagogue, cicatrisant, cordial, cytophylactic, decongestant, deodorant, and as a diuretic. This Lavender is grown at a high pristine elevation over 3,500 feet, creating a highly exotic and complex lavender oil. Mellowed by the long daylight hours in high latitude, moderate rainfall and sandy soil, this Lavender rivals the best of the world's great lavenders. Herbalist regards Lavender as the most useful and versatile essential oil for therapeutic purposes. Lavender is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. It also has antiseptic and analgesic properties that will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. It also has cytophylactic properties that promote rapid healing and help reduce scarring. The scent of Lavender is said to have a calming effect on the body and it can be used to reduce anxiety, stress and promote sleep. Blends well with: Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-ylang. Aromatic Scent: Lavender Population essential oil has a sweet, green scent that speaks well of therapy. Suggested Uses: Diffuse Lavender Population essential oil into the air or add a few drops to a warm bath to help with allergies, anorexia, dizziness, sleeplessness, hay fever, headaches, depression, trauma, anxiety, hysteria, fear, nightmares, irritability, nervous tension and as an insect repellant. Apart from that it can assist to lift depression, sooth irritability and relieve stress. When added to a lotion or cream it can help with sleeplessness and nightmares. Lavender is also greatly known for helping with burns.