- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Law and Ethics for Midwifery Hardcover – Jul 24 2015
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Elinor J. Clarke is a Senior Lecturer in Midwifery at Coventry University, UK. Elinor trained at Birmingham Women’s Hospital and registered as a midwife in 1982. She worked in hospital and community midwifery before undertaking a PG Certificate in Adult Education. Elinor gained a Masters in Child Care Law and Practice at Keele University. The author has many years of teaching on undergraduate and postgraduate courses in midwifery, nursing and allied healthcare professions. Elinor has considerable experience in teaching law and ethics to student midwives. She has served as an elected member of council for the Royal College of Midwives (RCM). Elinor has particular interest in ethical and legal issues around safeguarding babies and female genital mutilation (FGM). Elinor is a member of an FGM national clinical group.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Medical Ethics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Midwifery
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Issues, Trends & Roles
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Maternity, Perinatal & Women's Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Midwifery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Issues, Trends & Roles
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Maternity, Perinatal & Women's Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Medical Ethics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Ethics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Maternity, Perinatal, Women's Health
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Issues