- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Law and the Semantic Web: Legal Ontologies, Methodologies, Legal Information Retrieval, and Applications Paperback – Apr 19 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews:
"This book is about the use of Semantic Web technologies for Legal Knowledge Management … . I think the book is published timely to meet the increasing interest in the context of eGovernment. … The contributions show a good mix of contributions from different European countries … . the book contains a number of interesting contributions … . If you are looking for an overview of the work going on in the domain of legal ontologies, this book is a good choice … ." (Heiner Stuckenschmidt, Artificial Intelligence and Law, Vol. 14, 2006)
About the Author
Aldo Gangemi is a Research Scientist at the Laboratory of Applied Ontology in Italy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Digital Law
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications > Internet App Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Research
- Books > Law > Law Practice > Research
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management