LeEco - Le Pro3 unlocked smartphone 64GB, Gold (U.S. Warranty)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The incredible speed of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor leveraging Qualcomm X12 LTE for 600 Mbps download speeds; 4GB RAM and 64GB of memory
- Full HD resolution (403 ppi) touchscreen utilizing tough Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to protect against direct impact, deep scratches and random drops; fine, brushed metal backing
- A high-power, 4070mAh battery for 33 hours of 3G call time, 49 hours of music playback and nearly 14 hours of streaming video on a full charge.
- Gallery-grade photos with a 16MP main camera and dual-LED flash; shoot lavish 4K video with upscale effects, including slow-motion
- An unprecedented kaleidoscope of streaming movies, shows, TV channels and more and a collection of apps tailored to you over your Ecosystem User Interface (eui)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Le Pro3 ecophone connects you to a universe of entertainment options with a vibrant 5.5" FHD display, a class-leading battery size, stereo speakers with Dolby® AtmosTM, and the ultra-powerful Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 821 CPU. Your mobile entertainment experience will never be the same again. The Le Pro3 is powerful inside and out. Its aluminum casing and Corning® Gorilla® Glass touchscreen are both stunningly elegant and remarkably resilient. And at just 7.53mm thick, the Le Pro3 is also among the thinnest 5.5" Android smartphones with a 4070mAh battery. The Le Pro3 is the futuristic smartphone of your dreams with features like Qualcomm® Quick ChargeTM 3.0, intelligent fingerprint recognition, massive battery capacity and CDLA audio.
From the manufacturer
Do More, Charge Less
Le Pro3’s huge 4070mAh battery gives users 2 days of average use on a single charge. Get 12 hours of streaming video, 49 hours of music playback or 33 hours of talk time on a single charge. Fastest charging technology available on smartphones, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, gives 8 hours of average use with a 20 minutes charge.
Le Pro3’s intelligent fingerprint scanner can store up to 5 fingerprints that help secure your data and apps while maintaining easy access. With scan recognition accuracy at 99.95%, Le Pro3 unlocks faster than a blink of an eye. Assign a fingerprint to work with a specific app. Use the fingerprint scanner with your banking, payment and credit card apps to gain secure access to your account without a password.
Award Winning*, Pure Audio
Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) is LeEco’s award winning audio technology*. LeEco CDLA earphones, that are included in-the-box, won the CES 2017 Innovation Award*. CDLA delivers a pure audio experience for enjoying songs and movies. Turn on Dolby Atmos to immerse yourself in dynamic sound that flows around you. Dual (stereo) speakers complete the amazing audio package that existing Le Pro3 users simply love.
*CES 2017 Innovation Award.
Launch apps faster, multi-task better and stream videos smoothly with the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and an incredible 4GB memory. Most advanced Adreno 530 GPU delivers stellar graphics for better apps and mobile gaming experience. LTE-A connectivity is capable of delivering speeds faster than 4G LTE where available. Generous 64GB storage let’s you store more photos and videos in 4K or 1080P.
Brilliant Design, Built To Last
Le Pro3 has a large 5.5 inch Full HD display with true to life colors and edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass front that is scratch resistant. It is exceptionally crafted with a brush metal back, 2.5D curved glass design and perfectly polished for a high-end finish. An all metal (aluminum) body makes the Le Pro3 durable and sturdy. Le Pro3 has one of the slimmest profiles on the market for a 5.5 inch phone with a 4070mAh battery.
Pictures Made Perfect
Take high-resolution photos with a 16MP main camera to make life picture perfect in vivid colors and panoramas. Camera features include a Sony IMX 298 sensor and phase detection auto focus. Capture gorgeous selfies with an 8MP front camera by simply tapping the scanner on the back of the phone. Finally, a more natural way to take those perfect selfies. Store 11,000+ photos on your phone’s 64GB onboard storage.
More Memorable Moments
Crisp and clear 4K videos make life memorable and slo-mo videos slow the passage of time while you capture that unforgettable moment like a perfect dunk, first home run, best dance move or the longest jump. Store 300 mins of 1080P or 80 mins of 4K videos. Capture 4K or 1080P videos at 30fps; slo-mo in 720P at 120fps or 1080P at 60fps.
Shop, Transfer And Connect
Make payments easily using Android Pay, accepted at millions of locations around the world. Store multiple cards and select the card that you would like to pay with at the time of payment. Enable Android Beam to transfer YouTube videos and more by simply tapping on another phone that has an NFC chip. Tap on any available NFC tag to receive more information about products, events or historical monuments.
New Discoveries Wherever You Go
Get access to a variety of entertainment from content partners like Vice, Seeso, Cheddar and many more. Cast content from your phone to TV, or use your LeEco phone as a remote control.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First, the PROBLEM: This company is going bankrupt, and they have stopped providing updates for the phone. Hundreds of people have reached out to them on social media to ask them when they're going to send updates (either security updates - currently on the Jan 2017 security level, or Nougat - don't hold your breath). They laid off thousands of US employees who were updating products, and that leaves me with a phone that will (probably) not be updated ever again.
Second, the SOLUTION (for people not afraid of technology): I would only recommend this phone to people who were okay installing a supported version of Android on it. Clearly, staying with the vendor (un)supported OS leaves you vulnerable to security issues, and you won't get updated OS features anymore. If you're willing to install LineageOS (successor to CyanogenMod), you'll have a phone with still-solid hardware and a great battery and a supported OS.
- the tech support phone number for LeEco has been disconnected (or is no longer in service), and their email address doesn't work either. It's official - no support (or 1 year WARRANTY coverage from them, even though that was explicitly included when I bought it).
-I have tried installing LineageOS on it, and I have had difficulty. I was unable to get my recovery tool (TWRP) to install the OS. I'll be trying it again, but just know it's not straightforward.
-My recommendation: MOVE ON. Don't buy this.
- in response to one of the replies to my review, I tried the support number again, and to my surprise, it went through and was answered. I asked two questions: 1. Was the support number disconnected at any time in the past couple of weeks, and I was told that yes, for about 8 business hours (I'm not crazy). 2. I also asked the tech/customer support agent if she had gotten paid, and she said yes.
- I told the customer service rep that my phone shuts down sporadically from about 35% battery remaining on down to 0. I keep having to turn it back on. She said she would send a shipping label, and after they get my phone, they'll send me a new replacement - they do not do repairs, but they can send replacements.
- thank you to V. Zaslavskiy for bringing it to my attention that customer support had worked for him more recently than it had when I tried. Glad they're back! I've edited my rating from 1 to 2 stars and changed the title from "No more vendor support, but has (limited) potential if you intend to install LineageOS on it" to what it is now.
& another thing, most of the "Le" apps cannot be disabled (even if I'm not going to be using my freaking phone for a remote, which goes to the actual... jsst, nooohhh... O.o). It's just annoying.
Even if it does have 4GB RAM, it does no good if system resource is going to use it all up like it does. I've attached a screen shot showing just what it does.
Every. Single. Day.
The phone his a power house with an amazing battery that will easily last you the day and beyond. It will take just about any game you through out it like a champ. The power and the big screen make it great for VR as well.
And speaking of the screen it looks pretty amazing. A very clear screen that goes right to the edges of the phone. I dont feel any lag and with the additional power behind the phone, notice practically no frame rate issues.
However, since its not a big flagship, its compatibility with some 3rd parties can be a bit lacking. More specifically any newer car that has major bluetooth calling features. Ive had similar problems on other non-flagship phones and i cant really blame the phone makers for that, but it has been an issue. Otherwise, the bluetooth and wifi work amazingly and ive had no issues with 99/100 devices.
To be honest the main problem is the lack of support. And i dont really mean calling in support. I mean the actual firmware of the phone itself. Its still stuck in 6.0 with 7.0 teased around the corner but nothing coming from it. Couple that with a lot of the first party apps seemingly not working. Im not sure if thats because im in the states or what. But thats likely the only thing i truly regret about the phone.
But there is one final downside. The camera app is pretty decent, allowing you pretty decent control, but with HDR turned on, and even with it off, it seems to take forever for the phone to snap the shot. And i dont mean focus, i mean, after pressing the shutter button. It makes it almost impossible to truly capture those candid moments or really any form of motion or action. If you are big about having an amazing camera on your phone this one may not be for you.
But, aside from the camera issues. If you just want a powerful phone with a long battery and not pay huge prices for it, this is likely your phone. But if you want some better camers and some better support and features, i might suggest one of the lower tier flagships instead.