- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Lead Like Jesus Paperback – Sep 30 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business bestsellers Gung Ho! and Raving Fans. His books have combined sales of more than eighteen million copies in more than twenty-seven languages. He is the chief spiritual officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies, a full-service global management training and development company that he and his wife, Dr. Marjorie Blanchard, founded in 1979.
Phil Hodges served as manager of human resources and industrial relations in the United States business world for about thirty-six years. He is the co-author of three books: Leadership by the Book by Ken Blanchard with Bill Hybels and The Servant Leader and Lead Like Jesus by KenBlanchard.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a very practical book that describes the four cycles of effective leadership and the four domains to master to be able to effectively grow in your leadership potential to become a great leader.
Note: This is not a how-do book on leadership, but a transformational journey that first and foremost, transforms you. Truly leadership starts with oneself, being able to lead yourself before you can lead others.
Truly, an exceptional book. I recommend that anybody striving to become a leader read this to cement within themselves the proper foundation on what it is to be a leader. People can read books and learn methods to leading, but an effective leader first must deal with the heart...this is something you can't learn by reading method books. That's why it's a journey!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Business
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Leadership
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Church Leadership > Ministry
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Religion & Spirituality