Leadershift: Reinventing Leadership for the Age of Mass Collaboration Paperback – Jun 15 2011
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"In today's wikinomics world, yesterday's leadership traits can be a liability. Leadershift shows leaders how to prepare their collaborative minds." - Don Tapscott, author of Wikinomics
"The book's arrival is timely, because its subject matter is a truth of the commercial environment.... I found the analysis both convincing and helpful." -Management Today
"Gobillot, a leadership consultant, defines mass collaboration as the collective actions of large numbers of people accomplishing goals independent of organizations, using social media technology, wikis, and virtual worlds such as Second Life. He explains what this phenomenon means for leaders in the new communal landscape and exhorts leaders in private, public, and nonprofit organizations to adapt to this new paradigm by letting go of control. He reviews trends shaping mass collaboration: multiple generations are increasingly working alongside each other, expertise is now found outside the organization as well as inside, and organizations must fight for the attention of employees and customers. The rest of the book explains how leaders can fulfill their roles in the age of mass collaboration and how they must shift their priorities. Brief chapter summaries and an annotated list of recommended books are included." -- Book News Inc.
"[T]his smart and readable volume was a very pleasant surprise.... I'll be sure to keep track of [Gobillot] henceforth." -- Miami Herald
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Author, "Leadership in a Wiki World: Leveraging Collective Knowledge to Make the Leap to Extraordinary Performance" (June 2010)
The book ooutlines the four shifts that will get you thinking : Simplicity, Narrative, Tasks, and Love. Go buy this book now!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational