Lean but Agile: Rethink Workforce Planning and Gain a True Competitive Edge Hardcover – Jan 18 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It's a great read, particularly for business leaders challenged with building and managing a highly efficient workforce in today's new economy.' - The Seamless Workforce
"... important read for professionals and executives alike who are being required to do more with less throughout the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. Highly recommended.' - Choice magazine
"... detailed and clear explanations of how to implement a lean but agile approach.' - T&D magazine
"Lean but Agile can show you how with some careful planning and execution it is possible to create a lean, agile workforce that can meet your goals." - CIO Insight
About the Author
WILLIAM J. ROTHWELL is professor of Workplace Learning and Performance at Pennsylvania State University and President of Rothwell & Associates, a business consultancy.
JAMES GRABER is Managing Director of Business Decisions, Inc., a talent management technology and software company.
NEIL MCCORMICK, a Senior Vice President at Talent2, has 30years' experience in international management, human resources and consulting.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning