Learn BlackBerry 10 App Development: A Cascades-Driven Approach Paperback – Mar 28 2014
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anwar Ludin is the founder of RiskCetera.com, a cloud-based market risk analytics platform. He currently uses the Intel compiler tools and performance libraries in order to build a high performance derivatives pricing engine that he intends to open source. Prior to founding RiskCetera, he worked as a software engineer in the financial services sector where he designed derivatives pricing engines. Anwar holds a Masters of Electrical Engineering degree from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
Top Customer Reviews
Blackberry also has a growing library available for free to developpers that can get you to roughly the same point as this book.
Good read for those of you that prefer a book to learn as opposed to learning on screen.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
You can honestly begin cranking out a good app after a few hours of reading this book. There are many niches left to be filled in BlackBerry World and this book has allowed me to start doing so!
As I read this book, I'm dumbfounded with how simple BlackBerry has made it to create beautiful, native apps for BB 10.
No joke, you can learn to create native BlackBerry 10 apps in about 1 hour or less. Take that Android/iPhone/Windows Phone!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Handheld & Mobile Devices
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Programming & App Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > C
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming