Learning and Memory: From Brain to Behavior Hardcover – Dec 1 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
John Byrnes, Ph.D., Tufts University of Medicine, UMASS Boston
Professor Todd Allen, University of Northern Colorado
Lorna Joachim, University of New Mexico
Kimberly Skotarczak, SUNY Buffalo
Jessie Newman, University of Northern Colorado
Kimberly Seeherman, Princeton University
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There are a few examples of this, one being the way it celebrates Francis Galton as a genius, but quite plays down the fact that he is the father of the Eugenics movement, and how his work contributed to ethnic cleansing and prejudice worldwide.
If the authors' own biases had not come through so strongly throughout the text, it would have been a better textbook.
But it's a textbook marketed to students, young minds who may not divide fact from bias.
For that, I give a low rating.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Cognitive
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology