- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Leather Ukulele Picks by Lohanu - With Easy to Hold Triangle Shape Cutout - Great Alternative Guitar Picks or Bass Picks
- 100% Genuine Leather Picks: our leather picks are made with the highest quality materials to the highest quality standards; best picking and strumming accessory for your ukulele that also works great for guitar and bass
- Superior Sound: you have to strum it to hear the sound difference; produces warmer richer tone compared to plastic (too bright and loud) or felt picks (too soft and mellow)
- Easy to Grip Cutout Hole: designed to help you to hold the picks easily with less stress to your finger and thumb, and prevents you from dropping your pick when strumming
- This 3 pack includes Black, Elegant White, and Natural Tan color picks that are firm yet soft and flexible
- No Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: our leather picks are backed by our manufacturer Unconditional Lifetime Free Replacement Warranty and money back guarantee backed up by our Best Customer Service from a CANADIAN Company; Lohanu has the most 5 star reviews for a ukulele
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You Want ... a pick that won't produce the awful plastic clicky sound when it hits your ukulele
You Need ... a soft yet firm pick that's easy to hold because using your fingers to strum has stressed your fingers and nails
You Desire ... something more than plain plastic or felt picks that not only produce great tone, but looks good too
Get all you want, need and desire while playing your ukulele, guitar, or bass with Lohanu's Leather Picks!
• Leather picks are used by professionals to produce skin tone soundwhile picking and strumming stringed instruments. Using our leather pick will bring out a more natural and pure sound to your ukulele, guitar, and bass.
• Easy to grip cutout hole in the middle is designed to allow you to hold on to the pick with ease and prevent slipping.
• Made using two pieces of 100% genuine leather adhered together for firmness, our picks have a larger than normal holding area, which allows you to strum more easily and produce a better sound.
• The unique, organic sound of a leather pick is a perfect alternative to the plucking sound of a plastic pick.
Our leather picks will soften with extensive use and somewhat mold to your fingers.
The back side of each pick is a dark chocolate brown color. There might be some slightly rough edges on the sides of the pick due to the nature of cutting natural material.
You can be assured that each leather pick is unique and beautiful, and will play your ukulele, guitar, and bass very well compared to other picks.
Comes with an UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY!
No Risk, Unconditional Money Back Guarantee backed up by our exceptional Customer Support from a CANADIAN Company.
ADD TO CART TODAY and get ready to experience the richer, warmer tone of Lohanu's Leather Picks.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's important to experience all options and I'm looking forward to bringing them into play.
I go through a lot of felt picks and these look like they will never wear out.
Perhaps there's a lesser gauge - that would probably get 5 stars!
Top international reviews
Lohanu truly has a customer focused business. Before buying a tenor Uke from them and these picks, I never heard of them. But I have bought 5 Ukes now from Amazon, returned two, kept three. Lohanu is the most recent inexpensive brand that I've purchased. MY Lohanu tenor is the best of the five and the build quality far exceeds the others. From the packaging, the build quality, the guarantee, and the little extras that you might not notice but if you do, you will come to agree - Lohanu Rocks!
I choose these over felt picks for the grip hole, relatively thinner mm vs the felt ones and because I saw a review showing felt vs leather and didn't dig the super sofft sound of his felt picking.
I struggle to keep a pick in my hand and this is so nice. No migrating because the hole is big enough for my fingers to pinch together. It is also super comfortable. I tend to hold things tightly and get hand and finger fatigue. I think the softness and flexibility of this pick helps so I am comfortable playing longer.
I may consider it more of a struming rather than a picking pick. I can pick a melody with this, however I tend to pick incorrect strings more often than with standard. Could be my novice, the considerable thickness increase over standard picks or just that I haven't played with the leather long enough.
I do prefer the tan colored pick. They appear to be the same thickness, each within a mil, nonetheless, the black and white ones feel different. I would chock that up to the nature of the material. Different pieces of leather just feel different.
Easy to hold, so less fatigue. The sound is amazing, like strumming with bare thumb, but with more volume and definition. There seem to be 3 different stiffnesses, if that is a word. I like the black one the best of the three.
I highly recommend these picks!