Green PU Leather Vertical Flip Wallet Case Cover Organiser with Credit / Business Card Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made from a durable PU Leather Effect material for superior protection that is designed to be Slim and Compact.
- A fantastic Vertical Flip Wallet Organiser Case to protect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that provides integrated Credit / Business Card Holder.
- Provides access to all ports, buttons, and features (including a special cutout for the rear camera so that it can be used whilst still inside the case).
- Magnetic closure for flip lid for easy release, Internally padded for extra protection, Hand stitched with Clip-On interior plastic case.
- Made specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Designed to protect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from bumps and scratches
The beautifully crafted and elegantly designed case has been primarily designed to protect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from accidental bumps, scrapes and scratches as it fully covers your device.
Soft micro-suede inner lining protects screen
When the case is closed, the screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is protected by a soft, micro-suede lining which will help to keep it looking as good as when it came out of the box.
Access to all ports and buttons
The easy to carry book style case offers complete protection, yet is ready to use in an instant, it also has cutouts which will give you access to all of the ports and features including the touchscreen.
Interior storage pocket
Featuring an interior pocket for storing anything from your driving licence, note paper, train tickets and receipts, the flip case allows you to keep all of your important belongings together and reduce the amount you need to carry around on a day to day basis.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On the plus side, the backing of the case is thin enough to use most wireless chargers that I've tested. I recommend using a 3A usb charger to supply the Qi device. I found that the Qi chargers draw much more current when charging through cases. This makes sense, since wireless charging is basically an air core transformer. Move the coils further apart and the transformer is less efficient.