- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Legalization of Human Rights: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human Rights and Human Rights Law Paperback – Sep 15 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Saladin Meckled-Garcia is Director of the MA in Human Rights at UCL. His main area of work is political theory and philosophy, concentrating on human rights and international justice. He has published work in the areas of international justice, human rights, toleration and neutrality, ethics and the market.
Basak Cali is a senior research fellow and lecturer in human rights at the School of Public Policy, UCL. She is engaged in research on human rights theory and law. Her current work includes research into the effects of local human rights organisations on domestic human rights debates, and how this is affected by international human rights agencies and organisations.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Law > Current Affairs
- Books > Law > International Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Journalism
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations