- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 24.1 cm ; 1.17 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: HQ
- ASIN: B000PSBAS8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #40,240 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Leisure Time HQ Spa Foam Down, 32 oz Bottle
|Price:||CDN$ 60.14 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Continual foaming problems can indicate other imbalances in the spa such as low calcium or possibly the need to drain the water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- For more than 25 years, Leisure Time has been the premier name in spa water care
- Stops and retards foaming^Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Soap bubbles don't belong in your hot tub. Keep your spa free of foam and full of sparkling clean water courtesy of Leisure Time's Concentrated Foam Down Suppressant. As part of Leisure Time's line of clarifiers, this concentrated formula can help prevent unwanted foamy bubbles from appearing in your spa. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers, simple apply half-an-ounce of product to your spa and repeat process until your spa water is clear. Continual foaming can mean a calcium imbalance, or that your spa water needs changing. If your spa continues to foam, it's recommended to contact Leisure Time for advice.
From the manufacturer
For nearly 30 years, Leisure Time has been the premier name in spa water care. Leisure Time spa offers its Leisure Time Simple Spa Care program, an easy-to-follow spa care routine that allows spa owners to spend more time in their spas and less time maintaining them.
Leisure Time Foam Down
This concentrated foam suppressant begins working immediately to eliminate foam. Apply Leisure Time Foam Down directly to the foam and watch it instantly disappear!
Continual foaming problems can indicate imbalances in spas such as low calcium or the need to drain the water. If foaming persists, contact your local Leisure Time Dealer for advice.
- Compatible with all sanitizers
Foam Down eliminates foam immediately upon application
When do I use it?
Use as needed to stop unsightly foaming.
How to use/how much?
Shake well before using. Add Foam Down directly to the foaming area using approximately 1/2 oz. at a time. Repeat as necessary.
|Bright & Clear||Enzyme||Foam Down||Spa Algaecide|
|Helps Filter/Filter aid||✓|
|Kills and Prevents Algae||✓|
|Breaks Down Organics (oils, lotions, etc.)||✓|
|Jet Clean||Fast Gloss||Filter Clean||Instant Cartridge Clean||Citra Bright|
Want to get the most out of your spa?
The Leisure Time spa Facebook page will help you do just that. From opening your hot tub to relaxation techniques, we’re here to help you make spa maintenance simple. So sit back, relax and join us for products, advice.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com