- Product Dimensions: 43 x 17.5 x 36.8 cm ; 14 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 10 Kg
- Item model number: H430 25581CU
- ASIN: B0082PRXUU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 14 2012
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #648,668 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Lenovo H430 i3-2120 Desktop computer (Intel Core i3-2120, 6GB RAM, 1024GB, Intel HD)(Black/Brushed Aluminum)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Intel Core i3-2120
- Core i3-2120
- 6GB RAM
- Intel HD
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
The Lenovo H430 desktop computer offers a host of entertainment features, all at a very reasonable price. Thanks to the smart performance of the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor, it can handle many popular game titles with ease. It is equally good for web browsing, homework, video playback or editing photo albums. All this makes it an ideal PC for the whole family.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This computer fit the bill for me. The specifications listed on the amazon.com page were exactly what I wanted: a great processor, plenty of memory, an enormous hard drive, HDMI port and multiple USB ports, and built-in wireless networking--all for under $500. I ordered it from Tiger Direct through Amazon and received it in a week.
When my computer finally arrived, though, everything was in great working order...except there was no Wi-Fi on the computer. While the amazon.com page included Wi-Fi in its product specifications for this particular model, the H430 with the number ending in CU, the manufacturer's PDF sheet on the H430 series indicates that Wi-Fi is an optional feature in the whole series. That means that some of the H430's have it and others don't. Several other retailers that are selling the same model, H430 with the number ending in CU, give product specifications that do *not* include Wi-Fi in this particular computer. (See Circuit City and Best Buy.) So this particular model, the CU, is made without Wi-Fi.
I am disappointed that amazon.com does not have their facts straight on this computer and has published misleading information. I opted to send mine back--and thankfully the seller has been helpful in arranging my return--because I want wireless networking included. For others who do not need this particular feature, this computer is still a great buy if you want a good processor, lots of hard drive space, a good amount of memory, and a low price point on a PC.
If Wi-Fi is also important to you, then I suggest checking out these H430 models:
1) Lenovo H430 25582 AU has all the same features as the number ending in CU, but it also includes built-in Wi-Fi. The only retailer that currently carries this one is Office Depot, but others may pick it up soon. The price is listed at $520.
2) Lenovo H430 25581 VU has an i5 core processor--rather than an i3--and it has 8 GB of memory--rather than 6--and it also includes built-in Wi-Fi. It is also being sold through Office Depot for $650.