- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Letter To You (Vinyl)
|New from||Used from|
LP Record, Double LP, Remixes included, Oct. 23 2020
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Product Dimensions : 31.12 x 0.33 x 31.12 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Manufacturer : Sony Music Canada Entertainment Inc.
- Original Release Date : 2020
- Run time : 58 minutes
- Label : Sony Music Canada Entertainment Inc.
- ASIN : B08HG3BKQK
- Number of discs : 2
|1. One Minute You're Here|
|2. Letter To You|
|3. Burnin' Train|
|4. Janey Needs A Shooter|
|1. Last Man Standing|
|2. The Power Of Prayer|
|3. House Of A Thousand Guitars|
|1. If I Was The Priest|
|3. Song For Orphans|
|4. I'll See You In My Dreams|
Letter To You is Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, and is a rock album fueled by the band's heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound. Recorded at his home studio in New Jersey, Letter To You is Springsteen’s 20th studio album, and is his first album including the E Street Band since 2012’s High Hopes and their first performances together since 2016’s The River Tour. “I love the emotional nature of Letter To You,” says Springsteen. “And I love the sound of the E Street Band playing completely live in the studio, in a way we’ve never done before, and with no overdubs. We made the album in only five days, and it turned out to be one of the greatest recording experiences I’ve ever had.” Letter to You includes nine recently written Springsteen songs, as well as new recordings of three of his legendary, but previously unreleased, compositions from the 1970s, “Janey Needs a Shooter,” “If I Was the Priest,” and “Song for Orphans.” Springsteen is joined on Letter To You by Roy Bittan, Nils Lofgren, Patti Scialfa, Garry Tallent, Stevie Van Zandt, Max Weinberg, Charlie Giordano and Jake Clemons. The album was produced by Ron Aniello with Bruce Springsteen, mixed by Bob Clearmountain and mastered by Bob Ludwig.