- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Letting Go and Becoming Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From Library Journal
Lecturer and popular author Williamson (A Woman's Worth, Audio Reviews, LJ 6/1/93) bases her talks on A Course in Miracles but mixes in tenets from Christianity, Judaism, Eastern religions, and her own experience. These four tapes are based on lectures she has given to packed houses around the country. "Letting Go and Becoming" deals with getting rid of thought processes and ideas that weigh one down; "Spiritual Victory/The Power of Forgiveness" is about truly forgiving and getting in touch with one's true purpose for living; in "Balancing Masculine and Feminine," Williamson discusses achieving a psychological balance between male and female thought and behavior patterns both within the individual and between the sexes; and finally there is "Unlimited Power and Possibilities for Change." Here Williamson counsels releasing fear-based thinking and replacing it with thoughts and actions predicated on a loving relationship with oneself, one's fellows, and the world. Amid the New Age ramble, she delivers a dose of common sense (which of course isn't common at all) and surprisingly grounded observations on how to proceed in life. She's your grandmother stirring a kettle of chicken soup and dispensing hard-won wisdom and a New Age guru speaking of cosmic concerns, rolled into one. Williamson is thought-provoking and funny, even if you don't buy into the total vision. This program will be popular with self-help devotees.ANancy Paul, Brandon P.L., WI
Copyright 1999 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to the Audio Cassette edition.
About the Author
Marianne Williamson is a bestselling author who has gained national prominence through her popular lectures based on 'A Course in Miracles'. She is the author of the bestsellers ' A Return to Love,' ISBN: 0060927488; 'A Woman's Worth,' ISBN: 0345386574; ' Illuminata', ''
ISBN: 1573225207; 'The Healing of America,' ISBN: 068484270X; '' the 4-tape set of 'Being in Light', ISBN: 1-56170-271-4; and ' Miracle Cards,' ISBN: 1-56170-848-8.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Personal Growth
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Self Help
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Nonfiction
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Course in Miracles
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Books > Self-Help > Success