- Product Dimensions: 40.6 x 27.9 x 63.5 cm ; 2.72 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 Kg
- ASIN: B0103X5TC2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 9 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
4 Level Hamster Habitat Mice Mouse Cage with Large Top Exercise Balll 25" Height (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3 levels with front access door, plus top level with big exercise ball.
- Includes: 1x Water bottle, 3 x feeding dishes, 4 exercise whees 2 x 5" diameter and 2x 4.5" diameter, 9 sections of play tubes and 6" Diameter top exercise ball.
- Bar space: 3/16"; Bar thikcness: 1/16".
- Dimension: 16"(W) x 11"(D) x 25"(H).
- 3 different colors to choose from: Blue, Green and Orange
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This Sparkle Hamster Cage - 4 Level - is made with all of your pets needs in mind. It is complete with durable and washable plastic casing. Each floor is fitted with wire bars with doors so that you have easy access to your animal. The selling point of this cage is the top level (4th level), it comes with a large 6" diameter exercise ball with complete see through cover. This Sparkle Hamster Cage is suitable for average sized Syrian Hamsters and Golden Hamsters but can also contain all types of Dwarf Hamsters, Chinese Hamsters, most breeds of mice (mouse) and similar sized animals. Features: Made in durable and washable plastic case with metal wire bars 3 levels, each level comes with large front access door, plus top lever with 6" Diameter exercise ball. 1x Water bottle, and 3 x feeding dishes included 3 exercise wheels 9 sections of play tubes. 6" Diameter top exercise ball is included. Bar space: 3/16". Bar thickness: 1/16". Dimension: 16"(W) x 11"(D) x 25"(H). 3 different colors to choose from: Blue, Green and Orange
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Multi level and easy to change tubes around.
Comes with a lot of accessories.
It is a little difficult to clean and the plastic can crack.
Exercise ball sits weird because of the style of closure when not in cage.
The deal breaker happened last night. Our Syrian hamster figured out how to open the front hatches. nor the front is zip tied shut until i order something more secure.
- Adorable and charming
- Affordable and big enough for my mice (Not hamsters, Syrians are too big, dwarfs need flat not levels)
- Cat proof (Thank god)
- Plenty of entertainment for the meecers.
- Love the water bottle!
- The doors are way too tiny to clean through. I had to get my shop vac out with the hose so I could vacuum it out because goodness tiny doors.
- Don't expect you'll get instructions, just look at the box and piece it together. The levels have "UP" and "DOWN" written on them, make sure you have them twisted around the right way.
- That god forsaken top tube was the hardest bit to get on and I'm still not sure I got it in there properly.
- The top nest box isn't worth its weight in dirt. It has gaps around the bottom and bedding escapes onto the top level- then escapes out the sides.
- You need to use fleece for the middle two levels. Bedding wont stay, just cut a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet to fit. Or one of those door entry mats? It looks cute and you can take it out and wash it. Bedding will not stay in those levels.
- The doors need to be secured with tiny binder clips if you get the cage with wire doors. Or bread ties, something like that. It's not that big of a deal but- shocker to find my mouse going ham in their treats on the outside of the cage.
They shouldn't label this a hamster cage. Syrian hamsters are too big for this. Dwarf hamsters need flat space more so than levels and tubes.
This cage is good for mice but expect to do spot cleanings every day. I really do love the design of this cage- it's super gosh darn cute and my mice love love love exploring it. Put a hamster in it and you're going to have a bad time.
Once you sweat all of the pain of assembly, crate is truly great! I wish there were some tubing available to create more tunnels, but I am planning on buying a second one of these and connect them together! Very nice and hamsters are super happy to have 4 different level of fun!