- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 1.2 x 14 cm ; 18 g
- Shipping Weight: 18 g
- Item model number: LJDS50-16GABNL
- ASIN: B00A361FBE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 3 2013
- Average Customer Review: 114 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #27,457 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 2.26 shipping
+ CDN$ 20.19 shipping
Lexar JumpDrive S50 16GB USB Flash Drive LJDS50-16GABNL (Teal)
|Price:||CDN$ 13.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- Easily transfer, store and share your files
- Carry your photos, music and more
- Know your files are being saved and stored properly with LED activity indicator
- Integrated cap solution with a sliding sheath design
- Mac and Windows compatible
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Lexar JumpDrive S50 USB flash drive provides stylish, high-capacity portable storage, allowing you to easily transfer, store, and share files on the go. The drive sports a protective sliding cover, and is available in a different stylish color for each of its capacities. 4GB in Black, 8GB in Orange, 16GB in Teal, 32GB in Green and 64GB in Purple. Compatible with both PC and Mac systems, the JumpDrive S50 USB flash drive allows you to quickly and easily store a huge number of photo, music, and video files. Two-year limited warranty.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I got this on a sale for under 9$ so I am super happy, yet would have been just as happy had I paid full price
The plastic cover also fell off. But I found it pointless anyways.
Recognized with no issues
Sliding cap prevents loss.
Inserting the USB drive while holding the sliding cap can keep the drive from inserting.
Slightly wider than other USB keys, can make it hard to insert into a recessed USB port, or side by side port.
Most recent customer reviews
works as it should, holds an incredible amount data. I use it mostly for movies and tv shows. no problems. good productPublished 8 days ago by Angie Holloway
Back of card says system requirements: windows 7/8 and Mac OS X. It seems to work on windows Vista as well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jan Luthe
Lexar Jumpdrive arrived as expected and performs very well. I would recommend it.Published 1 month ago by David Bushell