Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Life By The Hour
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 20, 2012
Life By the Hour was a book that inspired me to be a better person. I would highly recommend it! I found it a hard book to put down.
on February 4, 2017
As a perfectionist I often crumble under my own expectations to "do things well", and in my own strength. This book is such a good reminder that while being a Christian takes effort, we are not to rely on our own efforts and that we only need to take life one hour at a time because that's all we are given. Also, that practicing wise choices each hour leads to a life where making wise choices becomes automatic. His main goal is to help people flourish, not just survive - no matter what circumstances come our way and the book is full of practical applications towards that end.
on October 2, 2009
My husband heard about this book over the radio. It is a God sent. I mean that. Really. I have been "wowing" my way through every page. God truly speaks to me through Tim Schroeder and this book. It is a wonderful thing. Principals from the Bible, explained in a simple, totally understandible manner. Written in a way which gives you hope and belief that you can apply these principals and live them out. God helping you. It helps you break up life's situations in a way that you do not become overwhelmed by the fact that you are not getting everything right, right away. This is a book that Oprah needs to feature in her bookclub. As many people as possible should have, read and re-read this book.
Thanx so much!