- Shipping Weight: 259 g
- Manufacturer reference: Bedside Lamp-05
- ASIN: B01N0RXS1F
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 17 2016
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,830 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Solar Rope Lights, VSOAIR 39ft/12M 100LED Waterproof Copper Tube Wire String Lights for Garden,Yard, Path, Fence, Stairs, Backyard, Patio Decorative (Cold White)
- 【Waterproof Design】: IP65 rating; the solar power globe fairy lights can withstand all kinds of weather, including heavy rain and snow, perfect for Indoor and outdoor decorations.
- 【2 Lighting Modes】Steady mode and flash mode , you can choose different lighting mode according to your need
- 【Solar Rope Lights Built-in Battery】 Built-in rechargeable 600mAh Ni-MH battery design, can continuously run more than 8 hours if panel absorbs enough sunshine during the day
- 【Easy to Install】With easy installation, you can install the light in your own creative style.
- 【Ideal for Decor】This solar powered string light automatically illuminates during night, which ideal for decorating your outdoor garden, lawn, yard, fence, Christmas tree etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Solar panel: 2 V 170 mA
Number of LEDs: 100PCS
Tube material: PVC
Pipe diameter: 3.7 mm
Total cable length: 12M/33ft
String Length: 10m
Special cable length Group: 2 m
Length between LED: 0.1 m
Ni-MH battery: 1.2 V 600 mAh
Light Chain: 35 mA
Light modes: Steady On/Flash
The color temperature: 4000K
The luminous flux: 10 lm
Full Time Charge time: more than 8 hours of sunshine in the summer, more time in the spring, fall and winter
Lighting full-time power status: about 8 hours in steady mode of, more than hours in flashing mode mode
1 x 100 solar rope string lights
1 x Solar Panel
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.