Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (& Other Social Networks) Paperback – Jun 7 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dave Kerpen is cofounder and CEO of Likeable Media, an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing firm with offices in New York, Boston, and Chicago. Likeable was named one of the best places to work in New York City by Crain's in 2012
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Listen First, and Never Stop Listening
2. Way Beyond "Women 25-54": Define Your Target Audience Better Than Ever
3. Think -- and Act -- Like Your Customer
4. Invite Your Customers to Be Your First Fans
5. Engage: Create True Dialogue with, and Between, Your Customers
Kerpen immediately establishes and then sustains a direct, personal rapport with his reader and thus serves as a role model for his articles of faith and pragmatic street smarts. As is seldom true of other business books I have read, I felt that he wrote this book specifically for me and presumably many others will have the same sense of collegiality. He thoroughly covers the WHAT of achieving and then sustaining success with social media but most of his and his reader's attention is devoted to the HOW.
With regard to the meaning and significance of the book's title, Kerpen observes, "In the end, succeeding on social networks amounts to your ability to be likeable. There are two fundamental aspects to this term: likeable business practices and likeable content." I wholly agree with him as do millions of others who have been involved in major consumer research studies conducted by firms that include Gallop, Nielsen, and Consumer Reports.Read more ›
There are dozens of simple, actionable steps that can be taken to directly improve your business. Increase your liveability and turn it into revenue. Everything is well organized, well laid out, and accurately researched.
This is a book that, if understood correctly and applied competently, WILL increase your bottom line and will pay for itself in no time at all.
If you have a business you simply have to buy this book and then enjoy the return on investment. Essential book - a must read!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Enterpeneurship
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems