- Media: Wireless Phone Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
LilGadgets Connect+ Premium Volume Limited Wired Headphones with SharePort for Children - Green
- SharePort: No need for a splitter! 1 side of the Connect+ plugs into the device and the other can have another headphone plug into it to share audio!
- Includes: Microfiber carrying pouch and detachable 52" nylon covered audio cable to allow for greater range between your children and their device.
- Volume Limited with Adult Worthy, Quality Audio: The max volume is set at 93db with internal 40mm drivers and a range of 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Comfort and function: Sized for children, padded for children, light for children, and durable for children (recommended for ages 2-8)
- For the Kids: A portion of each purchase goes towards bullying prevention in schools and minimizing the environmental impact of your purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
LilGadgets’ mission is to provide kids with a premium product they can love and an experience they can enjoy. With over 6000 4-star and 5-star reviews on headphones for children of all ages, parents should feel comfortable knowing that LilGadgets stands strongly behind its products.
We hope our headphones make your entire family happy and give you a chance to connect, share, and love.
Connect+ Premium Volume Limited Wired Headphones with SharePort for Kids
From the family that brought you the Untangled Pro Bluetooth wireless headphone, the Connect+ is a beautifully designed, high-quality, volume limited wired children’s headphone for children aged 3-7, featuring the integrated SharePort to make sharing a little easier between kiddos.
Quality and Comfort Combined
The Connect+ is foldable and durably constructed out of a high quality polycarbonate and covered with comfortable SoftTouch Fabric.
The Untangled Pro is reinforced with metal extenders for variable sizing and increased durability.
- Volume limited to 93db
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- 40mm drivers perfect for rendering clear sound in-ear
- Passive noise reduction
- Compatible with all iOS and Android Devices, along with PCs, CD players, laptops and other tablets
Perfect for Travel
The Connect+ is compact and foldable, designed with your convenience in mind.
Ready to Rumble
Made of high quality polycarbonate, the Connect+ is stylish yet durable.
Made for Sharing
The Connect+ features the integrated SharePort technology, where you can connect multiple headphones to one device, no splitters needed. It’s the buddy system, reinvented.
The Connect+ is a beautifully crafted on-ear volume limited wired headphones for kids, offering crisp sound while being volume limited.
Integrated SharePort Technology
Connect multiple headphones to one device, no splitters or special cables needed. All LilGadgets headphones come with an integrated SharePort, so you can easily share media, even if you own different headphone models!
In the Box
In The Box
- One Connect+ volume limited headphone with SharePort
- LilGadgets 4 foot premium tangle-free nylon braided 3.5mm audio cable with inline microphone
- Instruction manual
Perfect for Gifts and Holidays
Each Connect+ comes in premium quality packaging, making it a perfect gift for birthdays, holidays and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to call the company's head office and talk to them about my issues. They kindly offered to send me a brand new set of headphones that go over the ears and are made for older children, free of charge.
This company stands by their product- I would refer them to everyone!LilGadgets Connect+ Premium Volume Limited Wired Headphones with SharePort for Children - Green
However, I don't think my 5 year old son has bigger head than average, but it fit him just right with both sides stretched out last summer. So I don't think it will fit him this summer which is a bummer. It says it's recommended up to 8 years old but I wonder about it. Has anybody tried this on a 8 year old?
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews