- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 47 x 80 cm
- Shipping Weight: 8.1 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: YF1120A-31.5H-LG01
- ASIN: B001BZJ8OM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Lion Head Bronze 31 1/2" High Indoor Outdoor Fountain
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 31 1/2" high x 18 1/2" wide x 8 1/2" deep.
- Comes with one 10-watt halogen bulb, a submersible pump, and a 12-foot long cord.
- Plug-in fountain with a one year warranty on the pump. From the John Timberland brand.
- Bronze finish. Cast resin construction. Lion's head fountain detailing.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This lighted tiered wall fountain featuring a lion's head is made of lightweight cast resin and features a bronze finish. Water cascades from the lion's mouth into a scalloped basin below, which houses a halogen light that illuminates the water as it flows from one tier to another. This traditionally detailed fountain may be used both indoors and outdoors.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am having problems with the paint peeling off. The first fountain started peeling within a few weeks then they sent a new one and it's done the same thing. Looks terrible. It has ugly pink showing all over. Lamps Plus told me it was probably because of high humidty when I called them about the first one peeling. It's an outdoor fountain. You would think it could withstand outdoor conditions. I've had to take it down becasue it has become any eyesore. Not happy.
It's pretty, easy to hang. There was a small crack that is not too noticeable, but a pain to return, so I kept it. The pump did not adjust, no matter which way I turned it. Not the best quality for the price, but it looks good. Pretty sure there is no way to replace the light, so that is a nice feature that won't last. I would not buy it for the price again.
Also the birds like to drink from it, so you need to top off (when its not raining).
Everyone loves it, especially at nite.