Liquid State Physics: A Statistical Mechanical Introduction Hardcover – May 31 1974
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First published in 1974, Dr Croxton's book takes the reader from a consideration of the early ways in which the kinetic theory of gases was modified and applied to the liquid state, through a classical thermodynamic approach, to the modern cluster-diagrammatic quantum and statistical mechanical techniques.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Fluid Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Hydraulics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Fluid Mechanics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics