- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 10.2 x 14 cm ; 1.1 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- ASIN: B013L0QR4I
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 26 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
UL Listed- 20W LED Flood Light, 5000K Cool White, 1800 Lumens, Outdoor Security Light, Waterproof IP65, Super Bright, ROHS Compliant, Bridgelux LED
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- #1 Rated in LED Outdoor Lighting
- ✔ Backed by a 7 year warranty. IP65/Waterproof.
- ✔ Totally flexible solution. Fixtures come with a yoke-style arm which can be positioned in almost any angle and a variety of application settings
- ✔ The UL certification stamp is a sign of a better quality product. This product has gone through many tests before getting its approval.
- ✔ Most states or provinces will not allow electrician or home owners to install LED outdoor flood light products that have not been tested by a certification laboratory, however this UL Listed Led floodlight meets all regulatory requirements and can be used nationwide.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Lifespan: 50,000 hrs
Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum - Black
Color Temp: 5000k/Cool White
Ambient Temp: -20°C - 40°C (-4°F - 104°F)
Pre Wired SJTW Cord: 19"
LED Brand: Bridgelux
Lens: Impact Resistant Tempered Clear Glass
Trunnion Mount Included
Silicone Rubber Gasket Prevents Leakage From The Outside
IP65: Suitable for Wet Locations
Input Voltage: 120-277V, 50/60Hz
Power Factor: ≥0.9
Beam Angle: 120°
LED flood lights are ideal for landscapes, residential and retail complexes, alleys, loading docks, pathways, parking areas and for all other general outdoor applications.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This light provides a 180 degree illumination and does a very good job. I have 2 of these mounted 15 feet ( 4.5 meters ) above the ground and these light up the area well enough to spot intruders. However the illumination isn't very strong beyond about 200 feet ( 61 meters ). We have foxes, wolves and wild dogs running around and this light keeps them from encroaching on our animals. I wish this would keep rabbits and other animals away that eat our garden! I used a three pronged plug to convert this to a pluggable flood light and plugged this into a heavy duty, outdoor extension cord. This has a very good daylight type ( blue/white @ 1800 lumens ) of glow. I have found that lights tend to not last as long as stated when constantly switched off and on so I leave my perimeter lighting always on. These are plugged in via heavy duty, outdoor extension cords from our garage. I use surge protection, battery backups to prevent damage and continuous power. I will post an update after 30 days use and see how this reflects on my electric bill.
UPDATE: As of 5/8/2016 we received our recent electric bill and having replaced 5 quartz halogen lamps with these LED/energy star lights, our electric bill went down $170.00! Granted the longer days help reduce our need for evening lighting but I noticed reductions in my usage during the winter when I started buying replacements. Also I started turning the lights off during the day.
I hope this helps.