- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Little Felted Animals: Create 16 Irresistible Creatures with Simple Needle-Felting Techniques Paperback – Jul 8 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marie-Nöelle Horvath is a fashion and home accessories designer who has worked for such companies as Agnès B, DMC, and Phildar, as well as for Marie-Claire Idèes and other crafts and home decorating magazines. She lives in Lyon, France.
Richard Boutin is a commercial photographer based in Paris, France.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Perfect book for a beginner like me...very clear instructions and easy to follow diagrams.Published 1 month ago by Elaine
I know someone who already does this technique and she will love seeing this book.Published 12 months ago by needleartlover
I bought this as a present and have yet to see any little felted creature from her :) I flipped through the book and was surprised at how user friendly it was. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Hollyann King
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Felting
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Toys & Models > Stuffed Animals
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Toys & Models > Toymaking