Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis Paperback – Apr 29 2005
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"In this unique book a highly trained occupational therapist offers her experience both as a patient and as a therapist in what we expect and how to cope with this condition." Adam Young, Consultant Rheumatologist
About the Author
At the age of 32, with three small children, Jasmine Jenkins was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Having benefited personally from Occupational Therapy she trained to become a fully qualified Occupational Therapist herself. She wrote this book from the perspective of practitioner and patient in the belief that it will help others to manage this condition positively and well.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Self-Help