Lizard Ecology: Historical and Experimental Perspectives Hardcover – Jul 3 1994
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Organized into four theme areas containing a total of 14 topics, each [paper] is preceded by an insightful introduction written by a specialist in that area [and] . . . includes a section on future work and new questions that should be explored. . . . a welcome addition for anyone wishing to examne research in this fascinating field."--Choice
"The topics, [in this volume] represent an impressive diversity of approaches, ranging from detailed life-history studies of single species and in-depth analyses of lizard communities to broad-based comparisons of multiple traits across all groups of lizards. . . . [Lizard Ecology] not only provides a context in which to view these individual studies but opens a unique window on lizard ecology past, present, and future."--Science
From the Back Cover
"This volume represents many new research thrusts, hot areas of ecological investigation, and efforts at synthesis. The editors are leaders in their field and the contributors respected scientists."--Roy McDiarmad, National Museum of Natural History, Washington, D.C.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Zoology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Ichthyology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Ecology > Animal Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Reptiles & Amphibians