- Shipping Weight: 90.7 g
- Manufacturer reference: Loc-9bb6bc3ce3
- ASIN: B01LXFCBG5
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 1 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Loc-Line Coolant Hose Component, Acetal Copolymer, 3/4" to 1/2" Wye Reducer, 3/4" Hose ID (Pack of 2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Y reducer branches one Loc-Line hose to two of a smaller diameter at a 45-degree angle to help reduce friction and turbulence
- Fitting connects to Loc-Line modular hose on all ends
- Acetal copolymer plastic has an orange color, resists corrosion and moisture, and can be used with acetone, alcohol, ethyl, greases, oils, commercial dish detergents, gasoline, lacquer solvents, and sodium hydroxide
- Maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F
- Material meets NSF/ANSI standards 14, 51, and 61 for drinking (potable) water
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Loc-Line Y reducer hose fitting, also known as a wye reducer, is made of orange acetal copolymer plastic and branches one Loc-Line hose to two of a smaller diameter at a 45-degree angle. When the fitting is used as a drain, the angle of the branches reduces friction and turbulence. The acetal copolymer plastic resists corrosion and moisture and can be used with acetone, alcohol, ethyl, greases, oils, commercial dish detergents, gasoline, lacquer solvents, and sodium hydroxide. The fitting has a maximum operating temperature of 170 degrees F. The material meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 14, 51, and 61 specifications for use with drinking (potable) water, and complies with Registration, Evaluation, Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) and Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards. The component connects to other Loc-Line components by a ball-and-socket design that snaps together for a tight seal. SpecificationsMaximum Pressure, 1/4" Inner Diameter30 psi (up to 110 psi with element clamp)Maximum Flow, 1/4" Inner Diameter250 gallons/hourMaximum Pressure, 1/2" Inner Diameter20 psi (up to 110 psi with element clamp)Maximum Flow, 1/2" Inner Diameter478 gallons/hourMaximum Pressure, 3/4" Inner Diameter10 psiMaximum Flow, 3/4" Inner Diameter1,140 gallons/hourLockwood Products manufactures the Loc-Line modular hose system of low-pressure hose and couplings used for coolant, air delivery, smoke and dust removal, and other applications. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Lake Oswego, OR.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|