- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 21.6 x 7.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 658 g
- Item model number: 910-001122
- ASIN: B002I3OZA8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 18 2009
- Average Customer Review: 212 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,687 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.64 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech-Mouse Performance Mx
|List Price:||CDN$ 99.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 94.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.24 (5%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- New Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking works on more surfaces than other mice--even on glass
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your computer--plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers
- Flexible recharging system for easy charging through your computer or a power outlet, even when you're using your mouse
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and web pages
- Sculpted right-handed shape with stealth thumb controls for rapid-fire web browsing, application switching, zooming and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Logitech Performance Mouse MX
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Unifying technology is great if you have many Logitech wireless devices, such as keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. Lets you use many devices on 1 USB port and there is no interference.
Customizable buttons are ingenious (can be set to copy/paste-which is very useful for multi-tasking) and well placed. The hidden thumb button is great for changing the DPI settings (my own settings that is) when either gaming or using Photoshop, or any task that requires fine tuning.
The wire can be plugged right into the PC to recharge the battery (lasts about a week I think), or you can use the extender and plug is into the wall.
Superfast scrolling on/off is very useful, no, extremely useful for internet browsing, music database searching, etc.
The ergonomic thumb area is not as good as the Revolution MX, for your thumb is not completely against the mouse. Furthermore, some people might say it squeezes the thumb because of the zoom button's edge, but really, it is FAR from being uncomfortable.
Of course, Darkfield... Works on transparent glass and often better on any surfaces other than mousepads.
Yep, might be expansive for a piece of electronic but you won't find anything better for a PC, and since it's not a ''gaming mouse'', you won't pay for the cheap materials normally used on ''gaming'' devices (so cheap, really!).
**EDIT**: 2 years later, still works, except that the left click button is broken (sometimes rapid-fires. Apparently, this is a common problem with those cheap click buttons...
- button placement is surprisingly intuitive,
- the weight of the mouse is heavy enough to move the pointer with extreme accuracy, yet light enough to be easily moved by anyone without causing any hand fatigue from prolonged use,
- it's sized very well for a full sized adult hand,
- the grip material is well placed and feels good, especially with the slight curve around where the user's thumb is placed,
- the laser is invisible to the naked eye and is very accurate for drafting (CAD), detailed artwork/editing (Photoshop), and gaming,
- the overall design shows that proper thought went into both the design and construction,
- wireless range is very good and the signal is strong,
- rechargeable battery (charges within the mouse using the included USB cord),
- unified USB receiver is tiny and doesn't get in the way of any other usb plugin.
- uses a single rechargeable NiMH battery (as opposed to a Li-ion battery or two NiMH batteries). This results in a short battery life in comparison to other mice that use two batteries in parallel.
Overall, there are so many good things about this mouse that the battery issue is something I can deal with, especially since they provide a convenient usb charging cord; I can preemptively slap the charging cord onto the mouse once every couple of weeks (overnight) and unplug it in the morning without ever seeing that low battery notification again. I would solidly recommend this mouse.
It is rechargeable like the MX1000 without the hassle of the gigantic and awkward charging station/receiver. It can be charged via USB while using it.
If you're an MX1100 fan or if you need extra assurance or are stuck without a charging source, the battery is a AA Ni-MH rechargeable. Pop the flat one out and pop the charged one in.
It does not have the extra scroll wheel buttons and the extra side button of the MX1000. For me these buttons were a little awkward to reach so I don't miss them.
It does not have the DPI adjustment buttons of the MX1100. As a normal user, I rarely used them so I don't miss them. If you're a gamer you may miss them. If you edit graphics or photos you may miss them.
The MX Performance has the right number of buttons for me. The nice bottom and top thumb buttons, the easily reachable side forward/back buttons.
The click-to-click wheel for precise scrolling is still there as is the free-wheeling scroll wheel those with large documents.
The unifying receiver is small so it doesn't get in your way. On the other hand, keep track of it because it's easy to lose.
Yes, this thing tracks on a glass surface if you happen to have a glass desk.
I am pleased with this mouse. If your older MX mouse is worn out, don't pay the $250+ some sites want for an MX1100.
Most recent customer reviews
Wife uses for graphic design. She used to use her mouse pad and this mouse converted her and she loves itPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love this mouse. It is extremely comfortable to use, and no batteries to replace. When it goes dead, you can use it while it's charging. This is exactly what I wanted. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dobelover
I really wish I could used this mouse because it feel great and seem comfortable at first but after trying for almost 2 years, I had to stop using it many time until I found she... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eric
great mouse. fits like a glove in the hand. highly recommend it for heavy mouse users sitting at a desk. great upgrade fro my logitech mx 610.Published 3 months ago by IvarVaday
Great for large men's hands. My hands are not huge, just big enough that most mice give me a cramp. This mouse fits me. Extremely comfortable. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Keith Smyth