- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 4.5 x 9.5 cm ; 141 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Batteries 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 910-001799
- ASIN: B0043T7FXE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 30 2010
- Average Customer Review: 410 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #445 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
|List Price:||CDN$ 69.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 20.99 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology: Radio Frequency
- Pointing Device Wireless Operating Distance: 32.8 ft (10000 mm)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six compatible wireless devices with one tiny receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery
- Smooth cursor control anywhere: Precision laser tracking on your desk, couch, bed or almost any other surface
- For Windows or Mac OS: Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 -Feet away
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Wireless Trackball M570 stays in one place so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. The sculpted shape supports your hand and lets you rest your arm. Scroll wheel moves up and down through Web pages and long documents. Design also features programmable buttons, back/forward buttons, and an adjustable laser sensor for a wide range of cursor speeds. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless delivers reliable performance, effectively eliminating delays and dropouts (compared to conventional 2.4 GHz and 27 MHz wireless technologies). Trackball is automatically paired with the receiver plugged into your computer and minimizes conflicts with other devices. Control devices up to 30' away. The included Logitech Unifying receiver is a tiny, wireless receiver that stays in your laptop and lets you add up to six compatible devices. Battery life lasts 18 months. Trackball includes the required single AA battery and is compatible with a USB port, Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have one of these for my home PC, one for my work computer, and one for my netbook as well. They're so much more accurate for working with, there's less wrist strain, you don't need to move it around your desk (works well in cluttered environments), and for gaming they give you definite advantages in that you can free-spin without ever having to lift the mouse to reposition.
These things are fairly rugged. My most recent purchase of this trackball was to replace my work one, which suffered one too many accidental falls of the desk. That being said, after twenty or thirty such falls, all that broke was that the left mouse button was a little less responsive and would some times not click if I didn't press hard. I've also replaced my home/gaming one once due to far, FAR exceeding the lifetime number of mouse clicks. That one was also a fairly recent replacement, for an M570 first-gen bought in 2010 when they first came out - It being a replacement for my Logitech (corded) Trackman Wheel, the previous best option as the Cordless Trackman Wheel had...issues.
Now I know most people don't trust reviews (when overseas you can pay as little as a nickle per positive review, it's hard to find truth in a sea of lies). Believe me or not, your choice, but these are the words of someone who truly loves and uses this product. I'm no Logitech fan, I find most of their products to be flash over function, cheaply made and often with a useable lifespan of less than a year.Read more ›
The only thing that that is a pet-peeve, is you have to clean the trackball often. I sometimes find myself doing this twice a week. I use the mouse about 12 hours a day, everyday. So that is not too bad when you think about it, cleaning it every 30-40 hours of use. I sometimes go a few weeks without cleaning it. You can feel the difference when it is clean vs. dirty. It is super easy to clean, the ball pops out, 2 seconds to rub the ball in a clothe, 2 seconds to clean the contacts that hold the ball in place.
I highly recommend this mouse if you use a computer all day like I do. It will save your wrist.
Another bonus is, it is easy to use anywhere such as on the couch, or in bed.
I never knew that I would love trackballs! I had my first trackball experience when I was much younger and I never took to it. A couple of decades later and using the computer a lot resulted in pain in my wrists, shoulders and neck from a lot of repetitive, precise motions with the mouse. As I searched for a more ergonomic mouse, I came across trackballs and did some research and decided to give it a try.
Switching to the trackball almost eliminated most of the discomfort compared to using the mouse! Not sure what the difference was from my first trackball experience but this time was much better. After about an hour or so of use, it became "natural" to use the trackball! I was surprised at how well it performed.
Moving the trackball with the thumb may not be as precise as using a mouse and your whole hand/shoulder but I am getting better. I had to increase the mouse speed in my computer settings so that I can whip around my dual screen desktop almost as fast as with the mouse.
Since I use my computer (and hence the trackball) daily, I have to clean out the trackball sensors every 3-5 days which I didn't do with my laser mouse. But it is understandable because the trackball picks up all the oils, dust and other micro-dirt specks from my fingers. It's very easy to pop the trackball out and clean it and the sensors inside.
An excellent device and I love it! I didn't think I would like the wireless-only option but so far it hasn't bothered me.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
I've recently tried other trackballs and mice but I keep coming back to the M570. I miss the the old Logitech Marble FX trackball, that was by far the most comfortable and accurate... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sethnkhet
Works perfect, I am so happy to get an exact replacement of the one that I wore out.Published 1 day ago by Karen Murray
Best mouse for ergonomics. The Trackball breaks in quickly and is very smooth!Published 3 days ago by Kyron Keith Baxter
Great product. I got one of these at work after using the other type of trackball (thumb on button, fingers on ball) for years. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Dan in Canada
This is the 2nd one of these I purchased, and it's for my wifes new computer. I've had mine 5+ years and still going strong. Read morePublished 5 days ago by onceuponaderek