- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 4.5 x 9.5 cm ; 141 g
- Shipping Weight: 299 g
- Batteries 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 910-001799
- ASIN: B0043T7FXE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 30 2010
- Average Customer Review: 392 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #328 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
|List Price:||CDN$ 69.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 20.99 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology: Radio Frequency
- Pointing Device Wireless Operating Distance: 32.8 ft (10000 mm)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six compatible wireless devices with one tiny receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery
- Smooth cursor control anywhere: Precision laser tracking on your desk, couch, bed or almost any other surface
- For Windows or Mac OS: Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 -Feet away
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Wireless Trackball M570 stays in one place so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. The sculpted shape supports your hand and lets you rest your arm. Scroll wheel moves up and down through Web pages and long documents. Design also features programmable buttons, back/forward buttons, and an adjustable laser sensor for a wide range of cursor speeds. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless delivers reliable performance, effectively eliminating delays and dropouts (compared to conventional 2.4 GHz and 27 MHz wireless technologies). Trackball is automatically paired with the receiver plugged into your computer and minimizes conflicts with other devices. Control devices up to 30' away. The included Logitech Unifying receiver is a tiny, wireless receiver that stays in your laptop and lets you add up to six compatible devices. Battery life lasts 18 months. Trackball includes the required single AA battery and is compatible with a USB port, Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint is that under heavy use the buttons seem to start sticking and I have to buy a new one. But I don't mind because everything else is perfect!
There is no normal mouse sensor on the bottom of this mouse. So the only way to mouse the cursor is the trackball. It would be nice if there was a sensor on the bottom and a button to switch it on/off so that it could be used as both a trackball mouse and a regular mouse. That way when you want to do more precise activities you can use the mouse normally.
It seems kind of ridiculous now thinking about it....they don't even add the option to use it like a regular mouse. So as much as I wanted a trackball mouse - I am pretty disappointed that ITS ONLY a trackball mouse.
It would have cost logitiech barely anything to add a sensor on the bottom to make it a dual trackball/normal mouse. I mean the mouse is pretty huge, it's not like there is not enough room inside of it to fit the appropriate electronics.
The mouse is pretty good and if you can get past the fact that you want me able to use it for graphic design or any type of clicking games with much accuracy - its a good mouse.
I bought this mouse because my wrist was getting sore - So i like being able to rest it wherever and use the trackball.
I would give this mouse a 3/5 because of Logitech's lack of remodelling and adding a normal sensor - But i bought this mouse knowing it didn't have the sensor on the bottom - I just didn't think I would miss it as much as I did.
Just keep it mind that if you need precise clicking and movement - this many not be the best purchase considering your thumb isn't the most precise of the fingers on your body.
Overall a good mouse for my laptop - I can still use the trackpad on the laptop when I want to do anything more precise - But for general activities, browsing, messing around and some causal working - it will work pretty good.
I also find it is way more accurate than a mouse because you can precisely control the pointer with a trackball. Once you have used one of these devices for a short period of time, I would suggest you would be hard pressed to go back to using a mouse. I can say the Logitech Trackball helped prevent carpel tunnel syndrome. My wrist and shoulder thank Logitech for this device.
If you're in need of a wireless trackball mouse give this a shot, just be aware that it is more than likely to crap out on you once you've gotten used to it.
Feature-wise, this is a fantastic device, and I would use one on every system I work with if it didn't suffer from a fundamental flaw. I am now using my third M570 after Logitech shipped me two replacement devices when the first two both had the same issue, that the left mouse button starts double-clicking or triple-clicking when you want to single click, or not even single clicking when you want it to. The one I am currently using suffers this same problem. I also got one of these devices for my wife, and hers now suffers the exact same issue. Search the web and you'll find the same results. The only reason this device gets high ratings is because those users haven't encountered the flaw yet (when it's brand new, it's absolutely fantastic).
I'm very angry with Logitech about this, because this is a widespread problem that they seem unable to properly fix. Look around the web, you'll find plenty of people complaining about this issue. Whatever you do, don't buy this trackball.
Unfortunately, I would love to recommend an alternative, but I haven't found one yet. The Microsoft trackball devices from years ago were fantastic, however they have also been out of production for years now. Such a shame, because once you use a trackball, moving back to a mouse seems like a step in the wrong direction.
Most recent customer reviews
This is my 3rd mouse in the past several years still my favorite mousePublished 1 day ago by Day Dreamer
Good mouse. I don't like it as much as my old microsoft tracball but can't buy them anymore of course!!!Published 9 days ago by A C.
I've been using this for several years. Whenever it needs to be replaced (because everything has a life duration limit) I buy the exact same one. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Fidodido
Still not use to this mouse. Guess will take some time to get usettled to. A bit on the big size for me. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Mehdi H.
Flakey connection - also plastic is kind of cheap. Not like my old logitech trackball. I am working with support at logitech to have it resolved. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is great product that I bought to replace the first one I bought, the price was the lowest and it arrived in 3 days. Thanks for the great service.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer