- Product Dimensions: 45 x 2.3 x 15.5 cm ; 227 g
- Shipping Weight: 771 g
- Item model number: 920-002478
- ASIN: B003ELVLKU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 7 2010
- Average Customer Review: 98 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #255 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 10.00 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 6.99 shipping
Logitech Keyboard K120
|List Price:||CDN$ 18.97|
|Price:||CDN$ 11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 6.98 (37%)|
- Low-profile keys give you a quiet, comfortable typing experience
- Type naturally with the standard keyboard layout you're used to, including full-size F-keys and number pad
- Thin, sleek design keeps your hands in a relaxed and neutral position for effortless typing
- Durable, spill-resistant design and sturdy adjustable tilt legs
- Simple wired USB connection - works with Windows-based PCs and Linux
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
With comfortable, quiet typing, a sleek yet sturdy design and a plug-and-play USB connection, the Logitech Keyboard K120 gives you a better typing experience that's built to last.
From the Manufacturer
* Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid.
** Excludes number lock key.
| Package Contents ||Works With |
Which Logitech Keyboard Is Right For You?
|Logitech Keyboard K120||Logitech Compact Keyboard K300||Logitech Illuminated Keyboard||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K320||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K340||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350|
|What Do You Get?||Quiet and comfortable typing||Space-saving design with full-size keys||Ultra-thin with bright, backlit keys||Quiet and comfortable typing||Compact design with full-size layout||Enhanced comfort and customizable control|
|Advanced Wireless: Fast, powerful 2.4 GHz connection|
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook|
|Enhanced Comfort||Comfort Wave Design|
|Integrated Number Pad|
|Integrated Palm Rest||Cushioned|
|Enhanced F-Keys: Give you additional functions on top of your F-keys|
|Launch Calculator Key|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|Windows XP, Vista, or 7|
Find The Right Logitech Mouse For Your Keyboard
Logitech Mouse M110
Logitech Wireless Mouse M305
Logitech Wireless Mouse M505
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech Marathon Mouse M705
* Tested against popular battery-powered optical and laser wireless mice commercially available as of March 1, 2009. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- quiet keystrokes yet with very tactile and distinct presses, that don't feel "mushy" whatsoever. There's a very faint click.
- spill resistant (just undo the 15 screws in back and soak the entire top section that comes off easily...and walla it's just like new again...with nothing seeping into the electronics board at all). I know this from first-hand experience after a fairly major mishap : )
- quality made, surprisingly so for the price
- minimalist and compact design that leaves a very small footprint on the desk
- very nice led lights that aren't too bright or distracting (pleasant soft green glow)
- easily readable letters, contrasted nicely
- slightly angled space bar which is comfortable to press with thumb
- doesn't slide easily on polished/smooth surfaces when typing
Honestly, there just isn't a single gripe I have about it. All bases are covered it seems...you can always count on Logitech to get it right. I just hope that the letters don't fade off too quickly, I guess time will tell. But so far so good after a few months of use. It's so inexpensive that I'll probably buy a couple more as spares anyhow.
Overall, very satisfied with this model indeed.
Got this $12 keyboard today. It is just amazing, its appearance, quality and tactility are so perfect. I cannot believe it is a $12 keyboard. I was using a $20 keyboard. That just looks like cheap plastic.
I was using Logitech G300 mouse for the past 2 years and i really satified with that, much better than other brands. Few days early i bought a G300s mouse to update my old G300. Really love it.
I've become a super Logitech fan because of the excellent experiences I got from its products.
Totally satisfied and absolute value for money.
Most recent customer reviews
Seems to be a decent keyboard, good size. Keys feel slightly tactile with nice big lettering. I did find the cord to be thinner than my microsoft, but just plug it in and you're... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer