countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Pets scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on February 9, 2016
Not the picture quality I was after, but it does exactly what it is described to do. If you are looking for a smooth, more true-to-colour webcam, I would look at the 920.

However, for a cheap, Skype friendly webcam, this is a good product.

My only qualms are the mic is absolute garbage, and the cord should be a fair bit longer. Fortunately, I have a USB hub, and an external mic.

Does what it does well, but it simply wasn't good enough for my needs.
review image review image
on April 1, 2016
Good product. Nice design that makes it easy to mount and unmount on my monitor. Picture quality is good and I use it as a mic when I don't need the camera. I'm just taking one star because I was expecting to get it in black but I got the one in the picture.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 1, 2015
It's probably great for Skype etc but I wanted to use it for computer vision work and it just doesn't cut it for that. For the money though, it was worth a try. The software that comes with it is well written but the 3-2-1 countdown for image capture is annoying. I ended up writing my own in python.
on September 9, 2013
Have Windows 8 and had to download the software to install on my new computer. Quick and easy (I am NOT a techie!). Needs no additional equipment - just a usb port and no power cable to plug in. Cost was very reasonable and shipped quickly from Amazon.ca - went for $ 29.99 - includes free shipping. Got the usb cables just in case and will be keeping. Overall, good product, downloads quick and painless to get it set up and nice camera for my Skype use. Would recommend it highly if you are on a budget.
on November 24, 2014
Setup was easy with Windows 7; just plug it in and it was installed by the OS. I didn't bother installing the Logitech software, as I don't need or want any other features than to be able to use the camera for Skype with family and friends, while keeping my laptop closed in the dock. My video needs are quite basic, and the camera met them. As such, my expectations are fairly low/reasonable.
on March 7, 2014
I wanted a good quality, inexpensive webcam to Skype with my friends. This webcam is great!
The picture and quality is very good, the picture is customizable, there's little to no setup requirement,
and it's affordable :)
I highly recommend this webcam!
on March 3, 2014
I'm very happy with this webcam. I did a lot research before buying one and this one kept coming up in lists of favourites. Image is clear, it's unobtrusive, software is easy to use, great price and it just works great!
on November 29, 2013
I have Ubuntu on my home computer and this webcam worked with Skype pretty much out of the box even though Logitech does not officially support Linux. Good thing Linux supports Logitech :). This was my first experience with external webcams ever, so I looked up some commands on the Internet and ran them in the terminal. But even that might have been unnecessary. If I could get this working in Linux anyone could!
on April 22, 2012
I am very impressed by the quality of the video of this Webcam,it is very bright and sharp,for a camera in this price range it is amazing.

I was also impressed by the speed in which my order was processed and shipped.
on January 6, 2012
This is the first webcam that works instantly after the easy hook-up. I have bought 3 different ones before. The picture is very clear and the has no problems either.