- Product Dimensions: 52.6 x 22.9 x 6.1 cm ; 2.2 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Item model number: 920-003887
- ASIN: B009C98NPY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 4 2012
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,965 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 14.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Tactile High-Speed Keys - Black (920-003887)
|Price:||CDN$ 143.63 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Input Device Type:Keyboard
- Connectivity Technology:Wired
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LOGITECH G710 MECHANICAL GAMING KB
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Came from a Perrix 5200 with Cherry MX blue switches, which started to auto-type double i or t character after 3 months
I chose MX brown switches this time as the MX blue are really nice and crisp, but just too loud when typing while on the phone.
The MX brown switches plus the added rubber rings make this a precise and quiet keyboard to type on.
I do not see any disadvantage using the MX brown switches compared to the MX blue on my Perrix, except in the beginning the pressure/switch point is maybe slightly less pronounced, but after a few weeks I feel the MX brown pressure/switch point very clearly.
Extremely well done macro software, including exceptionally useful ability to set typing speed for macros, but sadly macro keys only work when software/driver runs.
Software downloads and installs automatically in Windows 10 (pro) when the keyboard is connected for the first time.
Backlighting is adjustable in just the right amount of steps
Macro keys are convenient to set up and edit, with or without the software.
It is easy to see which set of the three macro keys is selected.
Would have been nice if the macro key row were on top, horizontal, not on the left, vertical, I sometimes hit G6 instead of Control, but just takes some getting used to.
There is really not much more for me to add. It is the best keyboard I've ever bought. I highly recommend this.
One things is still bothering me more than a month after using this keyboard extensively: I still miss a lot of keystrokes because my left hand is used to place itself close to the end of the left side (where the TAB, CAPS LOCK, and SHIFT keys are) but I often place it over the row of programmable keys if I don't look at the keyboard. I wish they would have put the programmable keys above the F keys since there is some wasted space there...
Add to that, volume control, mute button, many, many programmable keys and decent software to help you set up game specific profiles, this for me, is the best and most robust keyboard I have ever owned.
Are there cheaper keyboards out there? I mean, it's just for gaming right? Sure there is; I would buy several though. That way, you can throw them away at two month intervals while still having lots to spare. I've been there.
* No annoying F-row, all functions have their own keys (volume, mute, play/pause, etc)
* Optional O-rings (installed by default)
* Macro keys (I use them to enter things like my email, number, address, etc. when filling out forms)
* White back light is nice and works wit any colour scheme. I switch my desk lighting between red and blue and having coloured back light would be a pain.
* Cable is thick and not very flexible. Would have liked a braided cable.
* Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock, and game mode indicator LEDs are INSANELY bright. I had to cover them with translucent tape to make them less distracting.
* Had to RMA because the "D" and "M" keys made this weird "BOING!" sound when you clicked them.
* Wish there were other cherry MX options available (red or black please)
* You need drivers to use most of the features, no built in memory.
Despite all that, very nice keyboard. If Logitech ever make an MX red or black keyboard I'll buy it, but I really like this one for now.
Most recent customer reviews
Bought it on sale for 100$, it was a no brainer. Coming from a razer blackwidow with Razer Green Clicks keys (cherry mx blue feel) I wanted a quiet keyboard with a similar feeling... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sunny S.
Excellent keyboard. Love the tactile feel of the keys, and "feels" well built. Shipping was a bit slower than expected, but it came from a third party seller (I don't think... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Chris Molnar
Item arrived quickly and works well. Have used for a few weeks now. No broken key caps.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely amazing keyboard, the Cherry MX brown switches make the keyboard extremely comfortable to type on. My only complaint is that the keyboard only has white LEDs. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Henry Yu
A gift for my husband after I got the identical one myself for Christmas. He loves it and he has big hands so the keys are perfect for him . Read morePublished 3 months ago by Maureen Bindner
I have absolutely no complaints for this keyboard, and highly recommend it to any gamers looking to grab one. It's absolutely perfect, and the brown keys are fantastic.Published 4 months ago by Frederick M.
Great Keyboard - keep in mind that the shift keys have the shift icon below the key instead of at the top of the key. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer