Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset G430
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound: Experience an immersive 360-degree soundfield that lets you hear what you can't see
- Built for comfort: Lightweight design and soft sport cloth earcups with 90-degree swivel for maximum comfort and a personalized fit
- Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
- On-cable sound controls: Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick audio adjustments
- Compatibility: Works with PS4 and Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista computers
- Logitech has different serial numbers for packaging vs. product, please keep your receipt for warranty purposes.
- Audio System Type:Headphone
|Serial Number Scan -This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customizable padded headset with immersive 360-degree sound for serious gamers
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
FULL-BLAST AUDIO: THE COMPLETE SOUND EXPERIENCE. Powered by advanced Dolby technology, these 7.1 surround sound headphones position you in the center of an immersive 360-degree sound field. They let you hear every detail in every direction, just as the game developer intended. Enemy fire. Sirens. Your opponent’s footsteps. When you hear what you can’t see, you win.
- Immersive Dolby 7.1 surround sound
- Comfortably soft and durable cloth earpads
- Lightweight design for long game play
- Noise-cancelling boom microphone
- On-cable mute and volume controls
- Protective lay-flat swivel earcups
- Full-speed USB audio
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Works with PS4 in stereo mode
Immersive 7.1 surround sound
Hear them before they see you with an immersive 360-degree sound field. Dolby technology perceptually positions up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus Low Frequency Effects (LFE) in the correct location. Combined with powerful 40mm neodymium drivers, you hear clear, detailed multi-channel sound all around you, just as the developers intended.
Folding, noise-cancelling mic
The mic reduces distracting background noise so you’re clearly heard. Plus, you rotate the mic to the best position for the clearest voice pick up—or up and out of the way when you’re not talking.
Comfortable swivel earcups
Breathable performance sport-cloth earpads reduce heat and moisture build-up to keep your ears comfortable during long, intense gaming sessions. Durable and washable, they slip off for easy cleaning. The earcups swivel up to 90 degrees. Easily adjust them for a personalized fit that sits flush on your ears. The earcups also lay flat to protect them when you’re not wearing the headset.
On-cable sound controls
An easy-to-use volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick and precise sound adjustments. The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.
A light, slim and balanced assembly gives you a natural and stable fit for maximum gaming comfort.
Works with PS4
The G430 headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. Experience chat, voice interface and gaming audio in rich, detailed sound.
What's in the box?
- User documentation
- USB adapter
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- USB port
- PS4 in stereo mode
- 7.1 surround sound requires software installation1
- Driver: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
1. Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads.
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 50-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0V, 2.2K Ohm
Which Logitech Gaming Headset Is Right For You?
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
|What you get||Gaming audio essentials||USB Dolby 7.1surround sound||USB Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys||Wireless Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys|
|Analog 3.5 mm jacks|
|Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound|
|Comfort and Control|
|Volume + mute controls||On-cable controls||On-cable controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls|
|Programmable G-keys (one-touch command of music, chat and more)|
|PS4 (in stereo mode)|
|Windows 8, Windows 7|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
852 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 852 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also you get an ear ache from them, and everyone says youre way too quiet unless you boost ur mic and hold it close to your face even though it constantly moves further away.
Never had any experience with Logi before but was recommended these by a friend.
I was told to get these over the console ones with the adapter as they were supposed to be better.
That is incorrect. These are either terrible headsets or I got a dud. The tatic never stops. ever. I am a streamer and these are almost impossible to use. My 12 dollar Sades headset from amazon is a better product than these. I am very sad as I was excited to get into this brand.
I do not believe i Can return now though as i have thrown out the box.
-Update- I've only had these for 4 months and the mic is now dead. Would not buy again.
I might try wrapping some tape on the inside to cushion it. It's a good headset for the money though. I have the wireless model as well and it has lasted several years. If you spend hours and hours every day with a headset, I'd recommend something else like the Kingston Hyperx but they are pricey. If you do a few hours of gaming a week, this isn't a bad solution and the mic quality is good enough to not drive your friends crazy.
This isn't a super big issue, but more of an annoyance.
Mic needs to be boosted in the system settings to get it to sound right too. The cord is fantastic, and plenty long. I'd recommend this over others, just hope my quality issue is a one off.