- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 35.3 x 2.4 cm ; 358 g
- Shipping Weight: 567 g
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 920-003070
- ASIN: B005DKZTMG
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 8 2011
- Average Customer Review: 399 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,610 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad (920-003070)
|Price:||CDN$ 62.50 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Battery / Run Time:1 Year
- Wireless Operating Frequency:2.40 GHz
- Number of Batteries Supported:2
- Input Device Type:Keyboard
- Connectivity Technology:Wireless
- Features:32.81 ft Low-profile Keys K400 Keyboard USB Receiver USB Extender 2 x AA Batteries (pre-installed) User Documentation Logitech 10 m
- Key / Function Button:Mute
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
The Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 has a 10-meter (33 feet) wireless range and a large, built-in multi-touch touchpad for total control when connecting your laptop to your TV.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400
For across-the-room control of your laptop—even when it's connected to your TV
Say goodbye to hunching over your laptop and constantly getting up to navigate on your TV-connected laptop. Whether you’re IMing on your small screen or surfing the Web on your big screen, you can lean back and enjoy convenient typing and multi-touch navigation right from your couch. Whichever screen you’re using, this sleek wireless keyboard is designed for the way you use your laptop today
* Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
** Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.
Long-range wireless control
- Reliable Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection with up to 33 ft range*
- Control your TV-connected laptop from across the room
- Turn up the volume, pause or tweet about the movie you just downloaded—all without leaving the couch
Comfortable, quiet typing
- Whisper-quiet low-profile keys
- Easy-to-read bold, bright-white characters
- Media hot keys like mute, play, volume up or down for easy entertainment control
- Sleek, compact design feels just right on your lap
- Keyboard can be stored vertically to save space
Built-in large touchpad with intuitive Windows 8 gesture support
- No need for a separate mouse
- Large 3.5-inch touchpad with multi-touch navigation for easy horizontal and vertical scrolling
- Convenient left and right click buttons
Learn More >
- No cords, software or hassles
- Plug the Logitech Unifying wireless receiver into your USB port and start navigating
- Tiny receiver can stay in your laptop and connect up to six compatible Unifying wireless devices
Learn More >
12-month battery life**
- Go for a full year without changing batteries
- On-off switch helps you save power when you're not using the keyboard
What's in the box?
- Wireless Touch Keyboard K400
- Unifying USB receiver
- USB extender
- 2 AA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- Windows 8/Windows 8 RT, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- USB port
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My wife and I use this thing every day and it has no problem with the range we use it at (~ 15 feet).
The mouse-pad works extremely well and the full qwerty keyboard is awesome.
- great range, even with some interfering objects b/w the receiver and keyboard
- on/off switch
- arrow keys are not compacted
- no proprietary battery (AAs are easy and cheap to replace)
- TOO compact
- commonly used keys (specifically backspace, enter, and right shift) are WAY too small
- key depth a bit too deep
- touchpad could be a bit taller
- touchpad buttons are a bit too stiff
- native touchpad sensitivity is a bit too sensitive
Explanation of cons:
As always, I think it's important to justify the cons, otherwise they're not worth listing. First, the keyboard is actually TOO compact. It could easily be at least an extra 25% bigger in width and length and still be considered compact. It's current size makes it feel very cramped to comfortably type on for more than a few seconds at a time. And unless you're a petite woman or smaller-framed guy, it's small size makes it sit awkwardly on your lap. Plus, the extra space would help solve some of the issues with my 2nd con.
My 2nd con, commonly used keys are WAY too small, specifically the backspace, enter, and right shift key. I can't even count how many times I've accidentally hit the = key when going to hit backspace, ' key when going to hit enter, and the up arrow when going to press the right shift.Read more ›
Mouse is smooth and easy to use. Cool thing, above the ESC key there is another click button, so you can hold both ends of the keyboard and use both thumbs.
Right shift and backspace are quite small, but you'll get used to it. If you need this keyboard it's probably not to write a novel anyway right?
You WILL have to use a USB extension if you don't have the dongle directly in front of you, or reception will be intermittent and very frustrating. Behind the case or in front of the case but at floor level will have bad reception. Once next to the foot stand of the TV it started working perfectly.
Only bad point is the software that is supposed to help you re-map keys. It is a steaming pile of garbage that does not work... I mean not at all! People have been complaining about it for years and it is still completely broken.
You can live without it, so not a really big deal.
TL;DR: Get it if you want to control your PC from your couch, at this price there is no competition and it's good.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a decent combination for the price, certainly better than tiny "air mice". It's not spectacular in any particular way but it does work reasonably well for what I... Read morePublished 1 month ago by David P
Use it as a remote and it works great. The right shift key is a little weird though.Published 2 months ago by Nino
really great keyboard. i have both this and microsoft's all-in-one keyboard, and they are very similar. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Greg Snider
Great keyboard to have for the home theater setup as it has the mouse/touchpad functionality and keyboard in a small form factor design.Published 3 months ago by Kevin
Love this keyboard/mouse combo - great for a PC based media centerPublished 3 months ago by John Connor